Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I think 10 would do a much better at BBAU, my VPN can't evade their geo-block, so I couldn't watch it live. If anyone is using a VPN that can view their stream (i.e. please turn your VPN on and set it to Australia and see if 10play streams play) please let me know for future reference. I initially thought it was because 10 switched to Cloudfront, but apparently Nine also uses them and their streams play fine. It's just as well there's SFA on 10 I want to watch these days.

Can we presume the new series will premiere on Sunday, April 11 or Monday, April 12?

Ratings return that week after the Easter break. “Ultimate Tag” will probably be done by then.

Can we presume the new series will premiere on Sunday, April 11 or Monday, April 12?

Ratings return that week after the Easter break. “Ultimate Tag” will probably be done by then.

Too hard to tell. Depends on how many episodes they do a week of UItimate Tag. Likely if they do 4 a week.

I think it might be later as MAFS will continue past Easter. Suspect Dancing with the Stars will air first - think it's been commissioned as a two or three week event.

Too hard to tell. Depends on how many episodes they do a week of UItimate Tag. Likely if they do 4 a week.
Looking at the guides I think it will be three episodes a week of Ultimate Tag (Just like Holey Moley was).
I think it might be later as MAFS will continue past Easter. Suspect Dancing with the Stars will air first - think it's been commissioned as a two or three week event.
Oh you’re right. I totally forgot Dancing With The Stars was coming back. I haven’t seen any promos for it yet but it’s pretty much the same deal with Big Brother apart from that sneak peek. Though saying that DWTS is filming at the moment while Big Brother is done and dusted. Will be interesting to see if they rush DWTS to air or go with BB. I also read on TV Tonight Big Brother was scheduled after Easter so that’s why I presume it will be starting the week of April 11.

Looking at the guides I think it will be three episodes a week of Ultimate Tag (Just like Holey Moley was).

Oh you’re right. I totally forgot Dancing With The Stars was coming back. I haven’t seen any promos for it yet but it’s pretty much the same deal with Big Brother apart from that sneak peek. Though saying that DWTS is filming at the moment while Big Brother is done and dusted. Will be interesting to see if they rush DWTS to air or go with BB. I also read on TV Tonight Big Brother was scheduled after Easter so that’s why I presume it will be starting the week of April 11.
I still believe it will air on or around that date. Ultimate Tag will finish by the end of March. Give or take an extra week or two for Easter / and the potential for DWTS, there’s still plenty of space for Big Brother to kick off Q2 before mid April, as reported.

I still believe it will air on or around that date. Ultimate Tag will finish by the end of March. Give or take an extra week or two for Easter / and the potential for DWTS, there’s still plenty of space for Big Brother to kick off Q2 before mid April, as reported.

I don’t know about that. They had 18 shows when I was looking at audience tickets and pretty sure that it did not include finals. Nevertheless should be done by mid April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back