Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 5

I’m pretty sure Marty and Jess were together the longest out of all the “relationships” to spawn from BBAU. They were together for around four years all up - met in 2002, married in 2004, divorced in early 2006.

Outside of that, I think the closest long-term couples would have been Lawson and Cat, Thomas and Susannah, and maybe even Billy and Aleisha. I believe all their relationships lasted a couple years post-BB if I’m not mistaken?
Don't forget Hayley and Andrew. They went in married and I think broke up not long after the show ended from memory?

Don't forget Hayley and Andrew. They went in married and I think broke up not long after the show ended from memory?
They were never married. ;) But yeah, I excluded them because they were already a couple before going into the house. Whereas the others met during the show.

I have listened to some podcasts and read some interviews and apparently some of the housemates simply dont like some others but they wouldn't mention names. Has anyone got any idea on who dislikes who ? I think they still all follow each other on IG, but i believe BB had control of there accounts whilst they were in the house ? Be interesting to see who starts unfollowing who, unless thats already occured

I have listened to some podcasts and read some interviews and apparently some of the housemates simply dont like some others but they wouldn't mention names. Has anyone got any idea on who dislikes who ? I think they still all follow each other on IG, but i believe BB had control of there accounts whilst they were in the house ? Be interesting to see who starts unfollowing who, unless thats already occured
What I have seen, Garth didn't like what Angela had been saying to the media. Whether he still has a lot of resentment, I wouldn't know but surely he's over it by now, and if not poor petal... Talia also doesn't really seem to like Angela as seen on the YT quiz show thing. I could see Talia as the type to never forget ;) Those would be the standouts I would imagine, the rest of them seem like types that know to move on.

I really liked this woman from the first time I saw her on BB.
But ever since, its been a devolving spiral staircase going down to remain relavent.
I should rephrase. Maybe its not relevancy but such a desperate bloodline to her life. Im sure she is much more an individual than just being on BB.

Does anyone know what happened to my Xavie bois Instagram? I went on a few days ago to see if he had posted any cute (shirtless) pics lately and it doesn't seem to exist anymore, it was still up a couple of weeks ago but for some reason it's gone now.

Back