Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 20 Discussion (21 July)

Are you happy that Sarah has now been evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, She was awful.

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • No, She was awesome.

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell didit crash so quickly when they didn’t tell anyone how to vote?? Mine went through fine, full name, email address and postcode, then on the next page just click the picture of who you’re voting for. I went to vote again and It said I’d already voted, so I wonder if it’s recording ip addresses?

Did you use same email? or different? I quickly read though the main T&C and it saids one vote per email, didn't have a limit per ip address but did say it would stop votes if too many come from the same ip address.

If there's any reason to vote against Daniel, it's this:

🤮 🤮 🤮

RigidDeliciousAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif

Mickey, may I be as bold to ask what these "speccy' awards entail?
"For newbies and oldies alike who may be unaware the Speccy Awards are named in honour of much loved member Speculator who sadly passed away in 2010. The Speccys are Behind Big Brother's version of the Oscars and as such are a celebration of this community and the members who frequent it. Each year both lurkers and posters of BehindBB are given the opportunity to vote for their favourite in a number of award categories."

Good times.

So do we take it that Casey and “that” gang aren’t in good places with Sophie or Dan? They are on the BRR show right now which seems like they weren’t invited tonight?
Adding to Casey’s bogan call to vote Dan?

"For newbies and oldies alike who may be unaware the Speccy Awards are named in honour of much loved member Speculator who sadly passed away in 2010. The Speccys are Behind Big Brother's version of the Oscars and as such are a celebration of this community and the members who frequent it. Each year both lurkers and posters of BehindBB are given the opportunity to vote for their favourite in a number of award categories."

Good times.
Oh Ok.Sounds fun and communal and in good spirit.
The fuzz/dude abides.
vOsl04l.gif

Good times.

• Sexual Tension Award - Consuela and MADONNA, JordanS and MADONNA, lefrancais and MADONNA, @Miiiiike and MADONNA, the Theorist and MADONNA

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back