Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting what Eye Spy is about and whether we'll get more content on it... who am I kidding, probably not
It would be good if Eye Spy showed the social stuff, let's face it they won't though. Do we even know how long Eye Spy runs for per episode?

Best thing about tonight, was all you guys!!! enjoy chatting with everyone so much and have missed it for so long!!
raykiss.gif

This is good for newer viewers. But for us OG viewers the show’s just not the same vibe as the original BB. It’s hard to build a connection with these housemates when they barely even get any social airtime, which makes it difficult to care about who gets voted off. It’s just challenge after challenge, then a bunch of strategy on the side. Will still try to watch it though, social media definitely helps getting through these episodes.

My only real complaint, aside from the Lord of the Rings OST they're using, is that it's day 2 and I still don't know/recognise more than half of them.

If I don't know them I can't shade them. Distressing.

I have to say... I’m into it. Not enough to tell my friends I’m watching it, but enough to come back tomorrow.
I've resolved myself to fact this is just a rebranded Survivor and will therefore enjoy it for what it is. Maybe a second season will see a better balance? For now though I'll still watch because I'm a tragic for a disembodied voice calling themselves Big Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back