Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a tragic

image-asset.gif

If Kieran does make it to the final 3, the way things are going, he will win. If you read the comments on facebook, he is adored by the family type audience. Besides Ian (did he say a word tonight?) and maybe Garth, the other housemates seem very dislikeable. That said, we barely know them.

If Kieran does make it to the final 3, the way things are going, he will win. If you read the comments on facebook, he is adored by the family type audience. Besides Ian (did he say a word tonight?) and maybe Garth, the other housemates seem very dislikeable. That said, we barely know them.

Yep. I think Kieran will win the whole series.

I can see it now, its probably going to be another crap winner as we have to decide who wins and we wont see any of the HMs at this rate

I'm curious to how we vote for the winner when it gets to top 3... if they have left for the house??
Alphabetically? Or out of a hat? Maybe throw a dart and see where it lands?

Sorry I thought you said WHO. 😜

The how would be online/phone probably. La Pags Sonia will then announce the winner back in Australia and have a reunion ep most likely.

The way Sonia(With direction from the producers obviously) deliberately asked questions to Allan to make him look like the bad guy and set him up to fall whilst simultaneously asking questions to Kieran that allowed him to come across as the underdog really pissed me off. The producers were hell bent on Kieran surviving. I'm not adverse to the new format. I think this season and any future seasons with this format had/have a lot of potential, particularly if delivered live so we can get to know the housemates more as well. But this season is the most contrived of all time. As soon as Sonia started trying to manipulate the housemates to vote Allan over Kieran it turned me off this season massively.

I like Ian, Matt, the mini new girl Sarah?
and the other female intruder I like a little...if she wasn't all over Chad I'd like her more 😆

Definitely dislike Tahlia...I called it last night, she is one insecure girl, disses anyone better than her (which is all of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back