Skip to main content

Channel 7 upfronts live chat

I saw the whole video of the announcement. Was pretty vague but called it big brother revolution and said they want to use digital and reach people on devices and over 30,000 people have applied already
I am going to be hopeful then that a lot of the rest of this is just rumour, and that it will be live, and we will be using online voting and feedback to influence events in the house/nominations

If Big Brother does indeed start right after the Tokyo Olympics won’t they be in direct competition with the second season of Australian Survivor next year on 10?

If Big Brother is going to go up against Survivor with the similar format won’t Survivor win? Survivor has been building for years and with the mess 7 was in this year it doesn’t look likely to succeed.
Survivor All Stars too, it doesn't stand a chance.

Big Brother Revolution, a cross between Big Brother and Dance Dance Revolution - more housemates dancing just as everyone requested.

It will be a pretty sad revival if it is prerecorded. Let us hope they have the sense not to do that.

More likely to be a copy of the Big Brother Africa Revolution series.

Outside to swim inside a studio?? I imagine there will be no outside area.
I just can't imagine it would be very healthy to lock people away inside a building without any outside for 90 odd days, so I assumed they would make some kid of yard somehow. If it was a warehouse, take a bit of the roof off or something. I haven't watched any of the overseas ones so maybe they do just lock them in all that time, but cannot imagine that working too well in Australia.

The fact that seven gave it such a big space on the line up/timeline picture, must mean they are prioritising/see it as a big draw for 2020. And if they want to focus on audience engage it might mean its being filmed live. With regards to rumours of no host and what not, i have hope in endemol that they wouldn't let seven destroy a format/ stray far away from what the show's about and if im correct i believe they were the ones who pitched the format to seven in the first place. But look who knows it might actually turn out to be done really well.

So no live feeds? Maybe they'll save the footage and upload it so we can pay to watch months later and pretend it's live? Awesome!

lol yeah I'm not watching this shit... bye everyone.

See you all again in 2030 when Ten announces it's coming back

So no live feeds? Maybe they'll save the footage and upload it so we can pay to watch months later and pretend it's live? Awesome!

lol yeah I'm not watching this shit... bye everyone.

See you all again in 2030 when Ten announces it's coming back
welcome to the forum...

and farewell! :rolleyes:

Hiya Jordy 👋

What was the twist or theme of that series?

Hey!

From what I understand, housemates were now freely able to discuss strategy/nominations while the public vote was in tact. It was vote to save some weeks and vote to evict in others.

Once it reached the final 5, all the evicted housemates chose the winner instead of the public.

Hey!

From what I understand, housemates were now freely able to discuss strategy/nominations while the public vote was in tact. It was vote to save some weeks and vote to evict in others.

Once it reached the final 5, all the evicted housemates chose the winner instead of the public.

Actually, I am wrong about the winner part.... unsure how they made a point system out of it all. It was all public vote though.

Hey!

I'm staying optimistic ... It's not my ideal BB (allowing HMs to talk about noms)... but for me any BB is better than no BB and I do love survivor, so it might be great!

Back