Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

1. Honestly, how stupid and primary school is a game that asks you to line up from best to worst ANYTHING?
and
b) If everyone was so upset about Abbey pushing herself to the front of the line, why didn't they argue and try to place themselves there rather than just bitching about it afterwards?

They are *all* there for themselves, Abbey is just more blatant about it.

read last night that their contract now includes that they cannot make sponsored social media posts for 3 months after they finish on show ( or it might even have been 3 months after show finishes airing) - meaning they will have lost a lot of followers by that point anyway so their ability to become overnight influencers is going to be severely inhibited. Yay!! we may see the end of the types who sign up just for that intent and the accusations that “she’s not here for the right reasons”

Reactions: kxk
1. Honestly, how stupid and primary school is a game that asks you to line up from best to worst ANYTHING?
and
b) If everyone was so upset about Abbey pushing herself to the front of the line, why didn't they argue and try to place themselves there rather than just bitching about it afterwards?

They are *all* there for themselves, Abbey is just more blatant about it.

Didn't Big Brother use to do that all the time? The lining up thing?

Ooo la la

Friend had better be perceptive, as Matt certainly is not.....
He is kind of clueless, if he cannot pick up on Abbie's crap, he is a doomed boy

Good evening all,been rushing all day...and most of this week,I want a holiday:(

Abbie is certainly not perceptive. This is the second time i've seen her say when a woman was on a date with Matt that they probably don't have any chemistry and then there is a shot of matt and his date kissing.

Mary should try comedy, she cracks me up, love her

LOL Abbie unlikely to have friends, has to rely on family:)

Country nurse is so wholesome and sweet, 3 stars

This girl is boring

Oooo biatch acting class

Looks like Abbie can only act with guys......she has that down to a fine art,lie, flirt, lie, flirt lie,kiss
She is crap interacting with females

Back