Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Why didn't they let Brianna say goodbye to the girls? It's not like it was a stormy walk-off. I suppose they could have done that but not shown us on TV.

Reactions: kxk
why is it just Abbies fault ... someone has to leave every week ... is Sogand going to blame her every week??
i think next weeks bitching to the friend will ultimately backfire ... guys dont like bitchiness

To me Sogund has class not sourness. She is pulling Abbie up for doing what Abbie does,lies and cheats, and manipulates and tattle tales, and whatever she can.....Alex nationlike
i think it goes both ways ... she accuses Abbie of doing anything to win or gain Matts attention ... but shes trying to do the same but in a bitchy mean way behind the scenes - stirring up others to dislike Abbie ... mean girl schoolyard stuff. Why exactly is it wrong of Abbie who really does seem to have a chemistry with him to want to win ? Did Sogand not know what she was signing up for?

Abbie doing some textbook gaslighting there.
I don’t understand what was gaslighting (not very familiar with the term really) so in my best PH impersonation “puhleeease experrrrrlaiiin”
(not disagreeing just wanting to see what you mean)

i need to rewatch the Emma date as I wasnt paying attention ... she lost me with the truffle reaction ... now I want to know what the gift was ...

Yeah, I feel like I have hardly seen any romance so far haha.
Plenty of tonsil hockey, and coccus going around the mansion though, lol. How disgusting!😝

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lyf
so according to the Daily Fail Mary does an Abbie and tattles to Matt after seeing a note Rachel wrote ... but then the story hints there’s more to Mary’s motive ... maybe SHE was after the same crew member 😲

Back