Skip to main content

Post Something Interesting

this is an interesting read when put into context that our workplace bully has been going through emotional intelligence training....
Presumably the bully is not the giver of the training, lol .... stranger things have happened, though.

Presumably the bully is not the giver of the training, lol .... stranger things have happened, though.
No,but she held the purse strings. This lead to training where we were told to empathise and be more understanding of our bully according to the trainer. Lets throw in some "resilience training" too so you can have a side of victim blaming that you are not strong enough to put up with systemic workplace bullying. Some of the strangest training I have ever attended.

No,but she held the purse strings. This lead to training where we were told to empathise and be more understanding of our bully according to the trainer. Lets throw in some "resilience training" too so you can have a side of victim blaming that you are not strong enough to put up with systemic workplace bullying. Some of the strangest training I have ever attended.
How twisted sounding...and murky!

62511301_2368602506527760_8055606631351713792_n.jpg

Who would have thought?
Ferret-faced, living fossils called Solenodons have pointy noses...... (and eyes that are beady to boot)....and they're mammals that behave like snakes cos they're full of venom!

Ugly little creatures really....inside and out, lol.
images

It's true!

Another one....oversized claws and star-nose for continuously poking around with...Ugly old mole...literally, lol.
starnose.jpg

I saw this tweet and was stunned how many people never worked this out for themselves.

Would be interesting to sample a group of 10yos and see what percentage of them can work it out (each would have to do it individually so they can't copy). Is anyone a teacher?
This news would have been so much handier if I had seen it prior to yesterdays wrapafest.

Timmy, I'm serious when I say this... never even crossed my mind.

:bang::bang::bang:

This news would have been so much handier if I had seen it prior to yesterdays wrapafest.

Timmy, I'm serious when I say this... never even crossed my mind.

:bang::bang::bang:
You never wrapped a sandwich? Even butchers wrap meat on the diagonal. And the fish and chip shops do (or at least did) it that way too.

You never wrapped a sandwich? Even butchers wrap meat on the diagonal. And the fish and chip shops do (or at least did) it that way too.
Of course I have!

Turns out I wrap sandwiches much the same way I wrap presents...

🤪🤪🤪

Back