Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Sharon D Clarke singing on a top 40 hit from 1991.

...bloody hell!... she did well to lose all of that weight didn't she Meglos?... (that's why she was able to **ahem** climb that Crane so as to fall to her death then lol!)... and... that white guy 'singing' cannot lip sync to that song at all for the life of him lol!... thanks for showing that Meglos lol!... cheers.

I believe the 8th Doctor spent many years working on a drag queen act.
tumblr_l4k9sm5cxp1qc6xeao1_500.jpg

...oh my god!... that can never be unseen... my eyes!... my eyes!... lol!... cheers.

...bloody hell!... she did well to lose all of that weight didn't she Meglos?... (that's why she was able to **ahem** climb that Crane so as to fall to her death then lol!)... and... that white guy 'singing' cannot lip sync to that song at all for the life of him lol!... thanks for showing that Meglos lol!... cheers.

Yes, she looks better now than she did over 20 years ago, good for her.
LOL, the "rapper" was rubbish, and I bet he's never been in Doctor Who.

Oh one other thing I wanted to mention was that when asked, the Doctor says she has no family. I wonder how we should take that.

...what a bitch!... how double dare she say that!... now I feel hurt and rejected... lol!...

Technically she has no family she is in contact with. Though Susan, Jenny, River etc are all still out there somewhere. And the TARDIS, that's his wife too :D

...ha!... I watched that very episode just this morning funny enough my friend lol!...

Yes, she looks better now than she did over 20 years ago, good for her.
LOL, the "rapper" was rubbish, and I bet he's never been in Doctor Who.

...he may have been crushed by The Tardis as it landed once but that would be about it most likely?... that was no doubt his first and last TV appearance ever I imagine?... lol!... cheers.

...and finally... from the recent New York Comic Con two days ago... Jodie and Chibs mainly answering sometimes long winded and quite stupid questions asked by audience members... (not one asked any questions that I would have given the chance lol!)... Jodie answered some really inane questions very well in my opinion... I really liked her answer to who were her childhood inspirations from movies etc... I really liked most of them too... cheers.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor...YvRpvm-eJ33NHMD-kos44BV7OumpSzAgIVOgqmJOGdzqo
Jodie wants to meet Rose, River Song and Daleks.
I'd be up for that, though to be honest there are companions I'd like to see again more than those two.
My wish list (given actors who are still alive of course) would be Donna Noble, Lalla Ward as Romana, Louise Jameson as Leela, and given that they are both on Gallifrey, bring them back together along with original K9. I'd also like to see Tegan again. And Missy.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor...YvRpvm-eJ33NHMD-kos44BV7OumpSzAgIVOgqmJOGdzqo
Jodie wants to meet Rose, River Song and Daleks.
I'd be up for that, though to be honest there are companions I'd like to see again more than those two.
My wish list (given actors who are still alive of course) would be Donna Noble, Lalla Ward as Romana, Louise Jameson as Leela, and given that they are both on Gallifrey, bring them back together along with original K9. I'd also like to see Tegan again. And Missy.

...I like your list there Meglos... well thought out and I agree with all of them (**sigh** even River Song I guess)... but I would like at least two extra additions... Captain Jack (just to see how much he would flirt with her would be an episode in itself lol!)... and her granddaughter Susan (Carol Anne Ford)... imagine her reaction knowing that her grandfather is a vibrant young woman now?... there would be some amazing interaction between them methinks... and while I'm wishing and hoping... throw in a story that has Paul Mcgann as The Doctor too if possible... I would love to see a storyline that bridges the gap between the old and new series... I know that they sort of did it with John Hurt's 'War Doctor' but they haven't done it with McGann's Doctor yet... then I would be completely happy lol!... cheers.

Back