Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

It is very unfair that they keep avoiding swimming challenges due to superb Shane.......give her ONE at least
Considering they kept giving all the footy players constant assisting challenges, ie ball handling/chucking/catching etc
And balancing stuff tends to favour the young women
Just give Shane ONE full on swim challenge

It is very unfair that they keep avoiding swimming challenges due to superb Shane.......give her ONE at least
Considering they kept giving all the footy players constant assisting challenges, ie ball handling/chucking/catching etc
And balancing stuff tends to favour the young women
Just give Shane ONE full on swim challenge
It'll be exceedingly suss if they save a swimming challenge for the final immunity.

MONDAY
7:30PM - 8:30PM

With only a few days left in the game, physical strength dwindling and emotions at an all-time high, the castaways are granted an opportunity for immunity, thus securing their place in the final three.

TUESDAY
7:30PM - 9:00PM

After 50 testing days, the remaining three castaways can finally see and feel the eagerly anticipated finish line ahead of them, with one of the greatest battles for immunity in front of them.

9:00PM - 10:00PM

The final two make their plea, with the jury to vote on who will be crowned the title of Sole Survivor and win $500,000. Then, all 24 castaways get together for an explosive and exciting reunion.

I can see a lot of padding in the Tuesday show coming our way.

Ha, I guess I'm more used to the American Survivor, which did final two initially but final three became more typical in later seasons. I think I prefer the final three format. Higher chances of there being someone worthy in the end.

I’ve a huge apology to make. I’ve not been part of this for about two weeks. I’ve been extremely ill. A coma for several days, lost speech and movement. Totally helpless. In rehab relearning to walk, talk etc. Funny talking came first. No
Tv until discharge I hope I’ll be back soon, but probably at least two more weeks in hospital.

I’ve a huge apology to make. I’ve not been part of this for about two weeks. I’ve been extremely ill. A coma for several days, lost speech and movement. Totally helpless. In rehab relearning to walk, talk etc. Funny talking came first. No
Tv until discharge I hope I’ll be back soon, but probably at least two more weeks in hospital.

Oh no Beachsands! I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you are on the mend. You don't need to apologise. Just take care of yourself. You were missed and thank you for giving us an update! Stay positive and take it one day at a time. @Mr Stickyfingers has shared his experience of rehab on here before and I work in health so if you want to have a chat, let us know

giphy.gif

Oh no, how awful. We have missed you! Hoping you make a full recovery and we see you again soon.

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry you had to go through that Beachsands. I hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

Back