Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ol' inigo. Such an inigo. The most inigoest of inigos. If there was ever an inigo that reflected the inigos of inigo it would have to be inigo.

I watched Florence Foster Jenkins. It was a good movie starring Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant who both performed well. Oh to be rich and indulge in your own delusions in such a way lol.

What is real?

What is truth?

MOOSE.....moose are real, although they look fake and unfinished......such odd creatures, seems they like to poke tongues too

2500.jpg

Yes, I like moose, but they are strange looking constructions, would like to see a doco on moose, I really know nothing about them

They look like they need more fat, very boney haunches and front bits

Tina Arena should be number one. It is an album of unparraleled artistic beauty that redefined music itself. Her voice lifts up the spirits.

It should be on the list, as should Natalie Imbruglia/Bachelor Girl/Wendy Matthews/Margaret Urlich and others. It's obviously quite a Triple-J/rock radio oriented list and they tend to not appreciate mainstream female pop singers.

I’m not saying those 15 are still on high rotation by any means. I listened all the way through my entire catalogue on iPod a few years ago, that was probably the first time I listened to some of them since the 90s.

I have most of my nineties CDs in storage, I'm much more interested in collecting eighties as that's my era. I still like to have the physical object as well as digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back