Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My devotion for inigo will remain strong. I don't care what anyone says. To be otherwise would be unthinkable.

1. Delcan despises you so she will never answer you. But I do feel in this instance she has kind of a point.

2. I've only ever really felt used by you at the start of knowing you. And that may not be the case. I may be wrong about it. But its what i felt looking back at that period of time. That you used me. Which is fine because in a way I probably used you too. Because, and I know not many, including you, will probably not believe it but you and I are similar in that we both use people on this forum for our own selfish reasons. Only difference is that you are a lot more charming and subtle about it.

3. I haven't felt used by you since the start. Many because of the quote: "fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on ME" so I would have to be a real idiot for you to use me ever again.

4. I could be totally wrong about you using me and if you are upset over that than I understand. But I can only post what I felt.

5. Remember that I do like you and want the best for you so when something like this comes up I'm not going to ignore it or sugarcoat my response. That's not who I am.

I'm not usually suspicious of posters here or anywhere else unless they give me reason to be. So I'm not sure it is normal at all to be suspicious of posters. Anonymous or not.

Every time inigo posts she answers one question yet inadvertently comes up with five questions more. Quite fascinating.

I'm thinking of writing my reepbot bucket list here . But it won't be your ordinary bucket list oh no. It'll be much tamer than that.

What not nice things did I recently do? Oh I know. I:

Didn't push my chair all the way in after having my dinner.

A stranger sneezed and I didn't say bless you.

So yeah I'm basically a rebel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back