Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to play six degrees with any movie to connect it back to Prisoner or Doctor Who.
Nick Carrafa is in that movie.
He was in Prisoner, and Neighbours, and is married to Fiona Corke (Gail).

I wonder what the millionth post on this forum will be about?
And when will it be posted?

And who will post it?

Speaking of doctor who they had, or have, a sale on at JB HI FI. Four DVD's for twenty dollars.

That's very good. They were at least that price each when I bought them.
The videos were even more expensive - back in 1988/1989, the first releases were $39.95 each, which was a lot in those days.

Reactions: kxk
I think they might also be getting cheaper because they are starting to re release the classic series on blu ray.

I think they might also be getting cheaper because they are starting to re release the classic series on blu ray.

Yes. I'll buy them again, and for some it will be the 5th time.
For example The Five Doctors. The video in the eighties, the special edition video in 1995, the DVD in the 2000s, the special edition DVD, and of course I will buy it again when it's released on blu-ray.

Yes. I'll buy them again, and for some it will be the 5th time.
For example The Five Doctors. The video in the eighties, the special edition video in 1995, the DVD in the 2000s, the special edition DVD, and of course I will buy it again when it's released on blu-ray.

That was a good story.

How could I have been so blind?

A while back I was talking about a Tina Arena mini series and wondering who would play her.

Now I know who: Tina Arena herself. Who else but the greatest singer of all time to portray the greatest singer of all time. Anyone else and you would be shortchanging your audience.

How could I have been so blind?

A while back I was talking about a Tina Arena mini series and wondering who would play her.

Now I know who: Tina Arena herself. Who else but the greatest singer of all time to portray the greatest singer of all time. Anyone else and you would be shortchanging your audience.

Tully would be a better choice.

Press Gang Quiz for you!
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/which-press-gang-character-are-you

I got: Kenny
You're pretty chill and can be relied upon to keep a cool head in distressing situations. You're a loyal and reliable friend, but you aren't afraid to stand up to people when you think they're out of line. You're kind and sweet, and people frequently turn to you for help.

I know nothing about Press Gang so have no idea what he is like as a character. I like the descriptor - not sure if its me or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back