Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I so love this post lynn-ann... it's all so bubbly and happy with the satisfaction of seeing something so wonderous and enjoying so much... this is how I always felt about the show until Gary and George started the rot setting in... I'd feel this same vibe if they left the show because it would be wonderous like this in nearly each and every episode methinks!... but what a buzz at the moment eh?... it was so good to see both Matt and Reynold... and Jess's fangirling when Reynold joined them in the Gallery above was so much fun to see lol!... I so loved that moment lol!... great post lynn-ann... cheers.

Awwww, you made my day with your positive feedback to my post, Mr. S. :D You actually made me feel that I wasn't really alone watching MC but had you and everyone else, fist-pumping and cheering along with me when Matt got those 10's. I'd love to go to his restaurant one day.
It was sad that Reece went home but I was happy for Jess. I really want Sashi to win but I fear the odds are stacked against him with Gary and George calling the shots. :(

I suspect Chloe will go next, Gary and George can't protect her forever, she's way out of her depth against Sashi and Khahn and Jess. As for Ben, he's good in those eliminations and pressure tests, you have to concede that much. Not sure though that he'd beat Sashi or Khahn in a straight cookoff.
Anyway, I'll be laughing out loud tonight when the 3 judges proclaim this top 5 as the "best cooks of the season", conveniently forgetting Reece/Brendan/Samira/Kristen

Awwww, you made my day with your positive feedback to my post, Mr. S. :D You actually made me feel that I wasn't really alone watching MC but had you and everyone else, fist-pumping and cheering along with me when Matt got those 10's. I'd love to go to his restaurant one day.
It was sad that Reece went home but I was happy for Jess. I really want Sashi to win but I fear the odds are stacked against him with Gary and George calling the shots. :(

...no worries sweet lady... it was such a bright and refreshing post to read that I just had to say something lynn-ann lol!... and yes... how awesome would it be to eat something that he had cooked?... although... I really do want Jess to win this or any of the others if she doesn't... (except Chloe and Ben of course) lol!... cheers.

I suspect Chloe will go next, Gary and George can't protect her forever, she's way out of her depth against Sashi and Khahn and Jess. As for Ben, he's good in those eliminations and pressure tests, you have to concede that much. Not sure though that he'd beat Sashi or Khahn in a straight cookoff.
Anyway, I'll be laughing out loud tonight when the 3 judges proclaim this top 5 as the "best cooks of the season", conveniently forgetting Reece/Brendan/Samira/Kristen

...I'm so hoping that you're right about Chloe going Evan44... I really do... cheers.

Back