Skip to main content

In The News

So did I, that's what I was just about to post. It took me a good few seconds to realise that a magical lamington vending machine isn't actually a thing.

Like Feargal Sharkey said, a good lamington these days is hard to find.
Kytons in SA do packs of delicious ones, but it's hard to fibd a supermarkewt that stocks them, apart from when they are doing a breast cancer fundraiser.

Like Feargal Sharkey said, a good lamington these days is hard to find.
Kytons in SA do packs of delicious ones, but it's hard to fibd a supermarkewt that stocks them, apart from when they are doing a breast cancer fundraiser.
thanks for the heads up I have looked them up and will keep an eye out for them locally

thanks for the heads up I have looked them up and will keep an eye out for them locally

When they had a breast cancer awareness week last year, Foodland stocked heaps of them in bright pink packaging, but they don't seem to stock them now.

EDIT : the website says there are 3 retail outlets in my suburb that stock them, and I know them all.

When they had a breast cancer awareness week last year, Foodland stocked heaps of them in bright pink packaging, but they don't seem to stock them now.

EDIT : the website says there are 3 retail outlets in my suburb that stock them, and I know them all.
The website says my local supermarket has them so I will keep an eye out.

Kanye confirmed he is an uneducated moron....

Kanye obviously has high praise for Kim as he said: 'Even with my wife, I see her as a representation, as a Marie Antoinette of our time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hian-Marie-Antoinette-time.html#ixzz5Ci2VoOun

He did not intend/or did he to insult his wife......bet some flunky told him to say that, not thinking Kanye is that DIM
And it is soooooooooo apt, one of the most vacuous women in history, yep fits Kim, let them eat cake indeed

Yowsers!

E20D20D5-772D-4484-A4A9-EF1CED03D9C1.jpeg http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-30/pompeii-skeleton-reveals-volcano-survivor-crushed-by-stone/9815052

OMG.......does anyone else have a crush on NZ PM & 1st hubbie????

They are just so loveable
Aww, she just made a joke about his Dad cardi, and "where did you get THAT".....Mr Pm "Gosford (or something) op shop"
They are adorable, so jealous........why can't we have loveable pollies?
We have scum and arseholes, Barnie, dutton hanson.....shit we have pure poison, we need help

Aww, she just made a joke about his Dad cardi, and "where did you get THAT".....Mr Pm "Gosford (or something) op shop"
We have scum and arseholes, Barnie, dutton hanson.....shit we have pure poison, we need help

He’s a dad now, he’s allowed to wear daggy cardigans.

No, I don't have a crush on them. Not even remotely interested in them.

I like what they represent - typical nz open ways

Reactions: kxk
Does anyone know what Barry Hall said to get him sacked from radio?
All of the articles I've seen have said they choose not to repeat it.
Can't say I'm surprised, I got bad vibes from him on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Reactions: kxk
Rescue is underway. They are saying two out and in the hospital, four more to the rescue base camp area.

Update
4 boys out safely, and more quickly than expected
Seems at least 1 boy is quite ill, 2 airlifted, 2 by road ambulance
1 child apparently has asthma

Prayers for all, what an horrendous rescue.....that choke point, and illustrative footage of similar is terrifying

Their story should be quite something, how did they get in there?

Next stage is underway, keep praying....poor Thais have been hit hard with ferries capsizing too
The Thais should be immensely proud, amazing rescue

Back