Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

My Husband has "facial blindness" and thinks all blondes are the same.
Maybe you have that - but for redheads , Mr Sticky?

...naaaaah!... I'm just shit stirring everyone that's all... lol!... I didn't think that I would get any bites to be honest lol!... cheers.

Aunty
2b31eac977c4139bfb185f78a928f7c6.jpg

So like his aunty, and mum
images

So like the Aunty

If anyone that watched Gogglebox watching that gender doco, part 2 is on later...goodnight all, Olympics time

No More Boys And Girls: Can Our Kids Go Gender Free?

'Series 1: Episode 2'

ABC HD, 9:30pm, Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 55 minutes

Dr Javid Abdelmoneim tackles inequality by exploring how the toys children play with shape the skills they develop. He sets parents the task of removing gendered toys and reallocating chores. (Final)

2017, Sweden, English, Documentary

Well I think an apology is in order, don’t you Mr S? O_O;)

...fair enough oddjob... here it is...

...I... the aforementioned 'Mr Stickyfingers' of the Behind Big Brother 'I'm a Celebrity episode Discussion' thread of the also aforementioned Behind Big Brother Website and it's affiliated divisions do hereby recant my alleged comparison of the fact that Hewitt and Harry are father and son... notwithstanding that even though I believe different personally have recently viewed evidence to the point of it being quite conclusive in proving that my prior statement may now proven to have been false... thereby my apology to both Hewitt and Harry of the Windsor household ... yours truly Mr Stickyfingers.:)

...phew!... my brain now hurts... time for a swig of Rum... cheers.;):thumbsup::tongue::biggrin:

erm, Australia didn't decide, you already told us it was going to be the Brits

...Australia voted for others to do it but Alex overruled all the money spent on casting the votes and decided it was going to be Burrell and Vikki regardless more like it Tuttle... so why spend money voting anyway?... what are the odds that the viewing public would choose those two to do the tasks anyway?... a very unlikely chance methinks!... cheers.

Bugger missed that. I also love Bob Downe. He’s from Murwillumbah don’t you know it. Almost the gay capital of Australia outside of Oxford St.

Bob is great live, and a know somebody who used to be his cleaning lady in her student days, said he is a sweety with glitter everywhere:)

...he was always quite funny for me... but what was his real name?... was it Tremayne or something like that?... cheers.

Back