Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

So the intruders are going to be a massive bore. I just don't know why Alex thinks Australia would care about two British non-celebrities.
We don't get Geordie Shore or the UK version of I'm A Celeb, so it's a fail.

Peter and Fiona are owning this show. They seem to be the only ones there who are really clued in with their observations.

So the intruders are going to be a massive bore. I just don't know why Alex thinks Australia would care about two British non-celebrities.

Peter and Fiona are owning this show. They seem to be the only ones there who are really clued in with their observations.

.......and, they are having fun with it :)

Geordie shore is shown on Foxtel.

With all the buffering that happens, it could take days to watch. lol

Did read that the tucker trial that they didn't stand a chance to catch the stars as the water was running too fast.

How many stars did they get.

...damn!... I can't remember believe it or not... it was either very low or none at all methinks!... cheers.

With all the buffering that happens, it could take days to watch. lol

Did read that the tucker trial that they didn't stand a chance to catch the stars as the water was running too fast.

How many stars did they get.

They got 2 stars. There is a rumour going around that the celebrities have access to a phone whilst in the jungle as the producers accidentally let audio slip through at the end of tonight's show, Shannon Noll was heard saying Hello darling to someone in the Tok Tokee and he also mentioned that he just realised that it was the 12th of February today. Whoops, big mistake by the producers if that's the case.

Back