Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...so she was in 'Georgie Shaw/Shore' then?... does anyone here know her?... or even watch that show?... what was she like if you did?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Geordie Shore, is bonking and drunken sloppery, I was shocked at how they would fuck at the drop of a hat.
She was kind of boss of the house, and a loose goose, drunk mostly
She was not likeable...........but as she just said, young and silly, I will give her an open mind, she seems more fun now

Ha ha you’re right Logan Lee

...he's a good kid Desertsands... we both have a common interest... we both love playing video games... the trouble is... I have an XBox and he has a Playstation... we can't play against each other though... I'd love to show him that his old fart grandad could 'whoop his butt' in any game lol!... cheers.

Geordie Shore, is bonking and drunken sloppery, I was shocked at how they would fuck at the drop of a hat.
She was kind of boss of the house, and a loose goose, drunk mostly
She was not likeable...........but as she just said, young and silly, I will give her an open mind, she seems more fun now

...hahaha!... oh really?... her being in this with shake them all up then... I can't wait!... lol!... cheers.

Back