Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Back to the Olympics, goodnight all......and is everyone watching USA Celeb BB?

I find it fascinating but.....way too busy, so much weirdness with their format, and the plotting is too much

...there's not much else on so I might check the USA celeb BB out... thanks kxk... cheers.

...I'm watching the US Celebrity Big Brother and do not know a single one of them... one guy looks like 'Max Headroom' and that's about it... um... it is boring... and... I'm getting so close to turning it over you wouldn't believe... it seems to me that they're all 'acting' their way through it to me... it just seems sort of fake to me... thank god that we have our beloved Celeb eh?... lol!... cheers.

12-02-2018 9-45-05 PM.jpg
giphy.gif

...anyhow... back to Celeb... it would've been quite interesting on how Mundine would've reacted to Hugh Bonneville... um sorry... Paul Burrell... I wonder if Mundine would've said absolute nothing or would've shot a few bullets in his direction?... I reckon that he would've said nothing until he left and then said something about him to get some more headlines on the outside to be honest... cheers.

Back