Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...so Fiona is 'Deputy Camp Leader' now eh?... great!... so now we need a coup to get rid of Shannon to make Fiona the exalted camp leader!... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... Shannon is now telling the Molly Meldrum story and his 'brave' answer back to him... and... sounded like he didn't like the truth from Molly... aw diddums!... cheers.

...as if Molly Meldrum wouldn't know if someone had talent or not eh?... since Shannon has been on here he has told his "I was ripped off by Simon Cowell' story and now his Molly Meldrum "you have no talent" story... um... Shannon... starting to notice a pattern here mate?... cheers.

I doubt very much he actually said that at the time. Probably thought of what he should have said later.

...yup!... I totally agree with you Tuttle... Shannon is not exactly all that fast with being able to give quick quips back at people in camp is he?... cheers.

No, she wanted to be cook. Badly. Being made dishpig is not really befitting to the standing she puts herself in.
Good on Danny, takes everything in his stride, not complaints.

...as with Simone... I'm starting to warm to Danny too... he seems like a nice guy now that Mundine is gone... cheers.

Back