Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

They are nice girls, but I'm sure even I could serve up a better meal!

I'm getting bored of the horrible women. They hate everything so none of their comments have any credibility.

is there some weird psychological issue that drives people to obsessively reapply lipstick/lipgloss, or is a for camera gimmick? you don't need to do it before you go in the supermarket, while you are in supermarket and all through the prep time.

is there some weird psychological issue that drives people to obsessively reapply lipstick/lipgloss, or is a for camera gimmick? you don't need to do it before you go in the supermarket, while you are in supermarket and all through the prep time.

Yes, it was very strange the way the sisters tonight did it, one after the other. Especially while cooking!

Roula and her mimic are beyond a joke now. When they are all openly admitting they are LYING in their scores to boost their own or endanger a team they hate, it's the same as rigging. The same applies to the girls who gave tens so that a team wouldn't be in the bottom two against them. It makes a mockery of the whole show.

Yes, it was very strange the way the sisters tonight did it, one after the other. Especially while cooking!

Roula and her mimic are beyond a joke now. When they are all openly admitting they are LYING in their scores to boost their own or endanger a team they hate, it's the same as rigging. The same applies to the girls who gave tens so that a team wouldn't be in the bottom two against them. It makes a mockery of the whole show.

...hence as to one of the probable reasons as to why Manu is pulling the pin after this season methinks!... cheers.

Urgg imagine the poison on their lips and maybe brains. What shocking people this season has served up. How can you fuck up steaks. When I was at TAFE my teacher made me cook Fifty, three methods and I had to make a bernaise sauce. That was after one lesson of beef. He just thought that I was a know it all and if truth be told I was.[DOUBLEPOST=1518362722][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I totally nailed it. Couldn’t do it now.

I like the Asian girls who cooked tonight, but no one else. They seem to have cast people based on one defining characteristic - there are loud bogans, loud stuck-up socialite women, hipsters, weirdo older guys, a girl and her dumb-but-cute male friendzoned bestie who can't boil water... Pete and Manu sit through hours of petty bickering with barely a raised eyebrow. As for actual cooking, I don't think even the they care anymore.

I don't know, it's kind of funny people can't cook on the show.

I know this program is all about playing up the stereotypes but the stereotype they are playing up tonight is taking it too far. (ie tassie brother and sister that seem creepily close)

Geez! I think I would rather have Manu than Henry... these girls are all just panting after him and its weird.

I know this program is all about playing up the stereotypes but the stereotype they are playing up tonight is taking it too far. (ie tassie brother and sister that seem creepily close)

Geez! I think I would rather have Manu than Henry... these girls are all just panting after him and its weird.

It is very weird, and desperate. Even the mother was in on it.

...wow!... it sure sounds like I dodged a bullet when I abandoned this show doesn't it?... cheers.

...wow!... it sure sounds like I dodged a bullet when I abandoned this show doesn't it?... cheers.
Lol you know me - part of watching these things is to be incredulous about the people on them. How many of the bachelor or Masterchef shows get more boring after the weird or annoying people leave. This program is just trying a bit too hard to make it happen though.

I don't mind Henry, but he's going to need to be more than just a nice smile and truffles to win the competition. They've done well so far though.

I agree Isee, it's only partly a cooking show, and a large part of the appeal is watching ridiculous people behaving ridiculously.

Lol you know me - part of watching these things is to be incredulous about the people on them. How many of the bachelor or Masterchef shows get more boring after the weird or annoying people leave. This program is just trying a bit too hard to make it happen though.

I don't mind Henry, but he's going to need to be more than just a nice smile and truffles to win the competition. They've done well so far though.

I agree Isee, it's only partly a cooking show, and a large part of the appeal is watching ridiculous people behaving ridiculously.

...I do have to admit... I am tempted to just pop in on the show for about 10 minutes or so just to see how bad these people are but it's like staring at a fatal traffic accident as you're slowly driving past it... it's probably a wise thing not to look lol!... cheers.

...I do have to admit... I am tempted to just pop in on the show for about 10 minutes or so just to see how bad these people are but it's like staring at a fatal traffic accident as you're slowly driving past it... it's probably a wise thing not to look lol!... cheers.

If you ever watch ads... they've played the blonde woman with the big lips at least 50 times outside of the show, saying "you're just a snappy little CA... HOW" (it's meant to be cow). So that's basically the level of these people :p

If you ever watch ads... they've played the blonde woman with the big lips at least 50 times outside of the show, saying "you're just a snappy little CA... HOW" (it's meant to be cow). So that's basically the level of these people :p

...hahaha!... yeah... I have seen little 'Miss Rubberlips' pouting her cat's bum face on a couple of occasions... lol!... perhaps I should pop in one day for about 10 minutes afterall Meglos?... lol!... cheers.

Back