Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

The incident comment did turn out to be pretty nasty. I've never heard of that merrin crap, but he was saying the girl was punching above her weight by being with the model (who is not even good looking!). She should have fired back at him that he is too, as his partner is more attractive than him, if you want to go for superficial low blows.

Kelsey & Amanda are so grating, but I wonder how much of that is an act, considering they have enough smarts to cook a great meal.

I disagree with the bolded. :sneaky: Everything else I agree with though. :roflmao:

I see the guys comment as being a dig at both of them. The guy is clearly vane and the suggestion someone is better looking through them having done modelling is what ticked him off. It was more of a, "well if you were really a model, you wouldn't date her" kind of thing. It just shows how he see's woman as status symbols.

Thinking of auditioning. :p I think I would be good on this show.

I would probably be a cross of Zana, Tyson and Josh at the Instant Restaurants.

grrr this thing about not eating fish is annoying me. who goes into this comp if you don't eat one of the main things cooked! and is it the texture the smell or the quantity that makes you not like it... make up your mind!

I am shocked that they did so poorly.
He broke the golden rule - talked himself up therefore raised expectations - often a recipe for a big fall on this show! Stuffing up not very technical dishes does not bode well for their skills. I think I would give the chefs a time limit, and then go do a Maccas run... imagine coming out to say dinner is served, and seeing Big Mac boxes littering the table!!

It'd be interesting to know if this really is just a case of they are not up to par, just like simple stuff they cook themselves or if they really just cracked and fucked up.

Quite a few people have had problems deep frying this season.

It'd be interesting to know if this really is just a case of they are not up to par, just like simple stuff they cook themselves or if they really just cracked and fucked up.

Quite a few people have had problems deep frying this season.

I feel that they will probably come back in the head to head challenge.

Worse than curry pastegate for me was seeing Matt feed Alyse. He put the thing in her mouth, it went all the way in, she said it was "too hard", so he put it in his own mouth and ate it himself. Gross!

Back