Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

Good result, but either would have done.

From other parts of the internet I lurk I may be in the minority, but I prefer fish king over roids.

I think the roids are ok but more interested in the superficial nature of the food and how it looks. Fish are home cooks and probably just simple and good with seafood done really simply but they at least look like they're having fun. You can tell even with the arrogant comments, there's always a smirk of enjoying the game. Even when cooling they were totally aware of themselves fucking up even when frustrating. I think the roids team were just too serious and competitive, there was no playful sense of fun.

However I am pretty sure team fish will not last long.

The two brothers though, they are so lucky everyone's voting got harsher as the round went on. I suspect they were the worst cooks of this round, but I do like them.

What is the deal with the MSG controversy?

I remember in the past as a kid hearing bad things about MSG. However apparently none of that is scientifically backed up. So will the show go down the unscientific and incorrect fake narrative of MSG being some evil chemical. Even though it's naturally occurring in most foods and scientific studies show that to be bullshit. Or will it be because it's a flavour enhancer or both?

Fun fact, ancient romans used to use MSG from a fermented fish sauce.

How many new batches of contestants do they need? I didn't mind tonight's, but it seems ages since round one. I don't know that the new judge was needed either.

How many new batches of contestants do they need? I didn't mind tonight's, but it seems ages since round one. I don't know that the new judge was needed either.

It'd work so much better if the show was on 6 nights a week.

It's dragged out too much at 4 nights a week.

Msg thing - ohwe must make a controversy with this group the way we have with the others.
If that is it then Affable is right this will be a boring round.
I don't even remember most of the teams from first group.

Msg thing - ohwe must make a controversy with this group the way we have with the others.
If that is it then Affable is right this will be a boring round.
I don't even remember most of the teams from first group.

I only clearly remember David & Betty, and Tyson & Amy. They seem to be the ones who made the largest impact from first group.

Thinking of auditioning. :p I think I would be good on this show.

I would probably be a cross of Zana, Tyson and Josh at the Instant Restaurants.
I reckon you would be more like Tyson than Josh, a level of arrogance but has the skill to back it, making you far more Affable! I also can't imagine you would be the type to throw your partner under the bus.

Didnt realise Guy Grossi was trying to cultivate the pudgy faced 50ish hipster look.
It suits him.

Havent seen this for quite awhile.
Every contestant looks like a soapie actor.
Prawn wars tomorrow night.
Dont think my mind or stomach has the gumption for this.

Josh is pulling the producers made me do it line....
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/a3a8d8f185b91cfe94c0658d15e3ec30

Um nah... nobody told you to call the woman's whose house you are in a slut... that was all you knobjockey

edit to add article that shows how Amy handled it http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/1bb3ab65fd534650cf2cbd4926f0e5a1

And other contestants saying Josh is getting a good edit, and he's actually much worse than we see.

Has there ever been a bigger sook on MKR than Court? Her nice, gentle act soon slipped when things didn't go her way, throwing out expletives and chucking a tanty because they were on the bottom of the leaderboard. I knew there was something not quite right about her.

OMG Feels like this has been on for fucking ever - when is it OVER????

I detest this show now, watched first few seasons, but it is so contrived rubbish, last series I watched in pain every 2nd dish was salmon cooked in a steamed pouch - and I want to punch Pete in that freaky grin

What is the deal with the MSG controversy?

I remember in the past as a kid hearing bad things about MSG. However apparently none of that is scientifically backed up. So will the show go down the unscientific and incorrect fake narrative of MSG being some evil chemical. Even though it's naturally occurring in most foods and scientific studies show that to be bullshit. Or will it be because it's a flavour enhancer or both?

Fun fact, ancient romans used to use MSG from a fermented fish sauce.

Doesn't it give people migrains????

And, Chinese have/had an enormous rate of leg cancers not found elsewhere, MSG is purported to be the possible cause.

Back