Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

Is anyone else watching this season? I know @Mr Stickyfingers has given up.
@Isee ? @jessy_girl @Affable @anyoneelse ?
I think everyone is in the I'm A Celeb thread, but I find it more convenient to watch this first and that afterwards.

I actually didn't mind the puffy-faced ladies that much, Roula is nastier.

I stopped watching. I will watch again if Jackie gets eliminated on I'm a Celebrity, ha ha.

Is anyone else watching this season? I know @Mr Stickyfingers has given up.

@Isee ? @jessy_girl @Affable @anyoneelse ?
I think everyone is in the I'm A Celeb thread, but I find it more convenient to watch this first and that afterwards.

I actually didn't mind the puffy-faced ladies that much, Roula is nastier.

...yes... it broke me I'm afraid Meglos my friend... I'll make a deal with you... if Pete Evans ever leaves I may return for a season to see how long I last lol!... deal?... cheers.

oh these people sadden me... don't know any songs by David Bowie or the Beatles, but they do the Spice Girls

...haha!... it's probably for the best that I'm not watching it then... I would've gone off my tree because of their ignorance!... lol!... cheers.

I wonder if it's in Manu's contract to have the ladies make a fuss of him.
Tonight : "He's stunning!"
Is he? Is he really?

I wonder if it's in Manu's contract to have the ladies make a fuss of him.
Tonight : "He's stunning!"
Is he? Is he really?
I guess manu is supposed to be sexy cos he has a french accent, but that does nothing for me. Paleo Pete to me is better looking... its just he is a twat about food! I think there have been contestants that are probably better looking than both (Maybe not in this round)

How silly are these girls? If you are going to low-ball another team to be strategic to try and stay off the bottom you don't pick on a team that is obviously going to get quite high and likely near the top of the leader-board. that just looks even more pathetic and spiteful than it would be if you are playing the strategy game.

...according to the TV Week Manu may be leaving the show after this series to concentrate on other things... if he does I think that the show would just crash and burn from that point onwards... more so than it is now... perhaps even Manu is sick and tired of the rigged 'bad guys' storylines etc?... lol!... cheers.

How silly are these girls? If you are going to low-ball another team to be strategic to try and stay off the bottom you don't pick on a team that is obviously going to get quite high and likely near the top of the leader-board. that just looks even more pathetic and spiteful than it would be if you are playing the strategy game.
I’m calling them the bogan brats. They are horrible, bad cooks and woeful rappers.

I guess manu is supposed to be sexy cos he has a french accent, but that does nothing for me. Paleo Pete to me is better looking... its just he is a twat about food! I think there have been contestants that are probably better looking than both (Maybe not in this round)
Too funny! Neither Paleo Pete or Manu do it for me. Rick Stein or Adam Lisa I could do a rethink.

I like the Asian girls who cooked tonight, but no one else. They seem to have cast people based on one defining characteristic - there are loud bogans, loud stuck-up socialite women, hipsters, weirdo older guys, a girl and her dumb-but-cute male friendzoned bestie who can't boil water... Pete and Manu sit through hours of petty bickering with barely a raised eyebrow. As for actual cooking, I don't think even the they care anymore.

I like the Asian girls who cooked tonight, but no one else. They seem to have cast people based on one defining characteristic - there are loud bogans, loud stuck-up socialite women, hipsters, weirdo older guys, a girl and her dumb-but-cute male friendzoned bestie who can't boil water... Pete and Manu sit through hours of petty bickering with barely a raised eyebrow. As for actual cooking, I don't think even the they care anymore.

...hence Manu thinking of this as his last year no doubt?... I don't blame him to be honest... it must pretty depressing listening to all of that boring shit squabbling year after year I guess?... cheers.

Back