Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

i am keeping the memory of inigo alive. i don't want her to be forgotten though like i have felt with other past posters. i want to remember her humanity. i wouldn't say i am obsessed with her though.

and the posts i make in threads are relevant to the title of the thread. even in the OFF TOPIC thread which is about things that are OFF TOPIC. this thread isn't called CONVERSATION ABOUT REAL LIFE STUFF (NO FANTASY OR IMAGINATIVE STUFF ALLOWED) it's called OFF TOPIC which means that a wider variety of things can be posted about.

and anyway, why don't you just use ignore for posters you don't like?

:(
Ignoring people disrupts the continuity and is a tad off putting. I ignored you for a while but as you kept popping up inappropriately in conversations and threw everyone out, it wasn't worth the shit load of confusion.
Also, off topic doesn't mean throwing your unrelated to the conversation opinions into an established conversation just to make yourself relevant. It's for stuff that's not got its own thread. Not for Reepbots moments of 'hey, look at me'.

Ignoring people disrupts the continuity and is a tad off putting. I ignored you for a while but as you kept popping up inappropriately in conversations and threw everyone out, it wasn't worth the shit load of confusion.
Also, off topic doesn't mean throwing your unrelated to the conversation opinions into an established conversation just to make yourself relevant. It's for stuff that's not got its own thread. Not for Reepbots moments of 'hey, look at me'.

popping up inappropriately? this is a public forum with threads which can have sometimes multiple conversation strands.

and i am not sure you understand me, madam.

i don't know. and i am not sure i can post a thread about me because i don't think that would be allowed.
I get the feeling that you having your own thread would be accepted by weight of numbers of other posters and possibly management.

And you posted what the rest of us think about your random posts, in fact most of your posts, which don't interact with the rest of the community.
Are you channelling Voldemort in that post? Unicorns to the psychoanalysis of others. Laughable[DOUBLEPOST=1513853234][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get the feeling that you having your own thread would be accepted by weight of numbers of other posters and possibly management.
Only if that's were it all stayed.

i was thinking about the first post of that pinned thread at the top of this section of the forum.

popping up inappropriately? this is a public forum with threads which can have sometimes multiple conversation strands.

and i am not sure you understand me, madam.

Oh yes, I understand you, I AM sure of it. Many of us do. Don't use the sad face. It's not believable. You pop up with your inane shit in all threads.

Oh yes, I understand you, I AM sure of it. Many of us do. Don't use the sad face. It's not believable. You pop up with your inane shit in all threads.

i am not sure you do you do understand me.

and i don't think i post inane things. i think i can and do post some quite exciting and interesting things.

And you posted what the rest of us think about your random posts, in fact most of your posts, which don't interact with the rest of the community.
Are you channelling Voldemort in that post? Unicorns to the psychoanalysis of others. Laughable[DOUBLEPOST=1513853234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only if that's were it all stayed.
Well, yes.

So, now everyone else is wrong.
Anyone wonder why there isn't so many people posting here now? (not talking BB era) it just gets so damned tiring.

So, now everyone else is wrong.
Anyone wonder why there isn't so many people posting here now? (not talking BB era) it just gets so damned tiring.
I have wondered why people aren't here as much too. Could be that the show/s they like aren't on, people they like to interact with aren't around for similar reasons, the useless crap that some of us are engaged in lately is draining and a blight on the landscape of an otherwise decent website? Who knows. I'm out for now unless I'm specifically mentioned.

And just because you seem to need things spelt out for you, taking quotes from other threads to discuss them in another is pretty BS too. Specially when there's a good chance they have you on ignore. You want biff, go elsewhere.

I have wondered why people aren't here as much too. Could be that the show/s they like aren't on, people they like to interact with aren't around for similar reasons, the useless crap that some of us are engaged in lately is draining and a blight on the landscape of an otherwise decent website? Who knows. I'm out for now unless I'm specifically mentioned.
This time of year, busy with real life, not much on. But people are here when some shows are on, venture out to other threads, then realise there's not much point in hanging.

Reasons people aren't posting:

- End of Big Brother and they aren't interested in other reality shows.

- They've run out of things to talk about.

- They are all trapped in some kind of time loop.

- They see us posting all these awesome and interesting stuff and know they can't compete with it.

- The witty factor.

- They are here, but they are stuck in another dimension.

- They have all gone to Mars and the internet hasn't been set up there just yet.

- Maybe inigo was like the trendsetter of this forum and now that she doesn't post here anymore it is no longer considered cool?

- They all have lives, or are pretending to have them.

Reasons people aren't posting:

- End of Big Brother and they aren't interested in other reality shows.

- They've run out of things to talk about.

- They are all trapped in some kind of time loop.

- They see us posting all these awesome and interesting stuff and know they can't compete with it.

- The witty factor.

- They are here, but they are stuck in another dimension.

- They have all gone to Mars and the internet hasn't been set up there just yet.

- Maybe inigo was like the trendsetter of this forum and now that she doesn't post here anymore it is no longer considered cool?

- They all have lives, or are pretending to have them.

tumblr_n25e9ljY7H1rb87wyo1_400.gif

Back