:whistling:
View image on Twitter
DJmHV3RVAAAVVmK.jpg:small

Follow
Gillian @Gillian_TVTweet

Wasn't Matty supposed to give this to Georgia
1f609.png
#TheBachelorAU #BachelorAu
apart from having long brunette hair I dont see a true resemblance myself betwwen the two

...still on Matty's 'drawing'... the over excitement of that drawing by Laura was quite ridiculous (in my opinion anyway)... cheers.

View attachment 53409
I liked that she said she appreciated that he'd spent time to do it - and that she knew it would have taken a lit of time and effort to do so (cos that first effort was so abysmal and he would have needed a LOT of help to produce this one ... I dont believe he did it myself)

...Elise actually told Matty that she 'loved' him... didn't she?... if so... it's gonna be a real 'ouchy' moment for her if she's the one being dumped eh?... oh wait!... it's a 'Reality Show' isn't it?... scrub all of what I just said lol!... cheers.
the final 3 are always forced into admitting their feelings ... pressured i. fact to do so otherwise they are cut .. i hate it at this point - it is really horrible. I think they should finish it at final 3 ... then he goes on home visits, final dates and the final show is him knocking on his choices front door to declare his decsion. that way the other 2 are not publically humiliated ...i think Farmer Gets A Wife does it that way? cant remember ...

the final 3 are always forced into admitting their feelings ... pressured i. fact to do so otherwise they are cut .. i hate it at this point - it is really horrible. I think they should finish it at final 3 ... then he goes on home visits, final dates and the final show is him knocking on his choices front door to declare his decsion. that way the other 2 are not publically humiliated ...i think Farmer Gets A Wife does it that way? cant remember ...

...I agree with you crimmy... it would be so much less brutal wouldn't it?... public humiliation is never pretty to watch... but it seems to me that the Producers do whatever they can to rip their souls apart at the end just to get the ratings unfortunately... it's disgusting in fact... if I was one of the girls at the end and just KNEW that Matty obviously had the hots for Laura from day one I would have played it out right until the final night and would've said "nah!... fuckit!... he's not worth it!"... and would've just turned around and walked off into the sunset whistling "I want to break free" by Queen lol!... (and then would have contacted the 'waiter' and sent selfies to Matty just to rub it in lol!)... cheers.

Last edited:
I thought at final 2 either one of those girls would suit him ... the fact that Elise moved to Sydney and is reprtedly miving to within minutes of where Matty lives I thought pointed toa very real poibility he as in with a chance even thoughI saw more chemistry between Matty and Laura ... I liked Laura much more once she showed her real vulnerability- with the verbal diarrhoea on family meeting, to tears when telling him how she felt, to not caring tat it was persisting down ontheir last date and I also liked the fact she didnt. seem to plaster herface with a lot of makeup ... not saying Elise did but it was more noticeable to me that Laura didnt ...
When she showed she was expecting him to break her heart and telling him just to get on with it and do it ... I felt that was true emotion there

My heart broke for Elise ... as it did for Nikki last year ... and for Matty J ... and for Heather ... (didnt like Lana that much so didnt care about her so much) ...

I dont see how anyone who has been number two could ever go on and do that same thing to someone else - force them to reveal their feelings, lead them (and their family) to believe he truly felt something for them ... it stinks massively.

Reading that Elise is moving into a house within minutes of where Matty lives I have to wonder why - with the whole of Sydney to choose from ... from many other lovely beach suburbs ... WHY put yourself through that if you genuinely were heartbroken ...I wouldnt want to be in the same city let alone same suburb ....

I didnt feel sorry when Tara didnt get a rose ... the stories were already circulting about her flirting with the waiter ... she didnt seem to be as invested in Matty - it seemed more like a flirty mateship with her ...

Matty J doesnt really do it for me but I hope he and Laura make a decent run at having a long lasting relationship.

And now after saying there was no way Id watch Sophie in anything I have been swayed by the promos so we'll suffer through at least night 1 and we shall see ...

Osher himself says its his Captain Obvious momentw every week

...I actually feel so sorry for Osher doing this gig... all he has to do is act like a Funeral Director and continuously be stating the bleeding obvious with the same old same old lines each show... his role in the show is actually quite depressing when you look at it closely... I could never do that gig in a million years lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I actually feel so sorry for Osher doing this gig... all he has to do is act like a Funeral Director and continuously be stating the bleeding obvious with the same old same old lines each show... his role in the show is actually quite depressing when you look at it closely... I could never do that gig in a million years lol!... cheers.
yet he seems to enjoy it ... he doesnt take himself too seriously which makes a difference ... at least this year he wasnt wearing suits that looked 2 sizes too small

I thought at final 2 either one of those girls would suit him ... the fact that Elise moved to Sydney and is reprtedly miving to within minutes of where Matty lives I thought pointed toa very real poibility he as in with a chance even thoughI saw more chemistry between Matty and Laura ... I liked Laura much more once she showed her real vulnerability- with the verbal diarrhoea on family meeting, to tears when telling him how she felt, to not caring tat it was persisting down ontheir last date and I also liked the fact she didnt. seem to plaster herface with a lot of makeup ... not saying Elise did but it was more noticeable to me that Laura didnt ...
When she showed she was expecting him to break her heart and telling him just to get on with it and do it ... I felt that was true emotion there

My heart broke for Elise ... as it did for Nikki last year ... and for Matty J ... and for Heather ... (didnt like Lana that much so didnt care about her so much) ...

I dont see how anyone who has been number two could ever go on and do that same thing to someone else - force them to reveal their feelings, lead them (and their family) to believe he truly felt something for them ... it stinks massively.

Reading that Elise is moving into a house within minutes of where Matty lives I have to wonder why - with the whole of Sydney to choose from ... from many other lovely beach suburbs ... WHY put yourself through that if you genuinely were heartbroken ...I wouldnt want to be in the same city let alone same suburb ....

I didnt feel sorry when Tara didnt get a rose ... the stories were already circulting about her flirting with the waiter ... she didnt seem to be as invested in Matty - it seemed more like a flirty mateship with her ...

Matty J doesnt really do it for me but I hope he and Laura make a decent run at having a long lasting relationship.

And now after saying there was no way Id watch Sophie in anything I have been swayed by the promos so we'll suffer through at least night 1 and we shall see ...

...to be honest crimmy... I think that they'll probably be together for a year or so until the publicity train ends and then that will be it for them... and to honest yet again... I think that both Tara and Elise dodged a bullet there... Matty and Laura both seem to be 'famewhores' to me... being that this is my first ever season of The Bachelor I do have to say that Im so meh about those two... but I'm actually looking forward to watching Sophie on The Bachelorette... (something that I never thought that I'd ever say about a month or so ago lol!...

yet he seems to enjoy it ... he doesnt take himself too seriously which makes a difference ... at least this year he wasnt wearing suits that looked 2 sizes too small

...hahaha!... I'll have to take your word for it about the suits crimmy... it sounds as funny as!... lol!... cheers.

...to be honest crimmy... I think that they'll probably be together for a year or so until the publicity train ends and then that will be it for them... and to honest yet again... I think that both Tara and Elise dodged a bullet there... Matty and Laura both seem to be 'famewhores' to me... being that this is my first ever season of The Bachelor I do have to say that Im so meh about those two... but I'm actually looking forward to watching Sophie on The Bachelorette... (something that I never thought that I'd ever say about a month or so ago lol!...
I've never seen Laura anywhere except the Bachelor ... to me she's very "Eastern Suburbs" stereotypical ... she's also very confident ... until that last episode then whammo - vulnerability... so that to me showed she is really in this ... I dont think ses enough of an actress to pull that off otherwise

Lana on the other hand (from the Saam Wood series) was already constantly in the social pages as the side kick for Laura Dundovic .. and she still pops up now and then ... to me shes more of a fame chaser ...

Matty and Laura, having come from similar / same area, have a lot incommon and there isno big adjustment for either to make to fit into one anothers lives

didnt watch series 1 but wonder if Tim and Anna were from same area as well

The only ones to make a go of it after one partner had to move to suit the other are Sam and Snez ... and Georgia and Lee ... from the other dating type shows there is Zoe and whatshisname who were in Married At First Sight ... and I think thats it ... so odds are against any couples working out if one person has to move ...
maybe Matty made the easy choice right from the start ... but I like to believe in the fairytale and see chemistry between them

...hahaha!... I'll have to take your word for it about the suits crimmy... it sounds as funny as!... lol!... cheers.

I was googling Osher's bad suits but then I found this which made me feel bad for him. It's one thing to sling off at someone's fashion (which is forced on them by the producers), but this was just mean. So he's a NORMAL person with a NORMAL body? Shock horror.
http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2016/09/06/osher-gunsberg-body-shaming/

... but I like to believe in the fairytale and see chemistry between them

..well good on you crimmy for believing in it!... for those people that really love this show I can understand as to why they get so invested in the romance of the show... the concept of it is to have people enjoy the romance of the participants... I can see that... I am a true 'romantic' myself... (my sweet darling wife says perhaps too much at times lol!)... but the only thing that took away my disbelief was that some of the Bachelorettes were already 'falling in love' with Matty after only one week lol!... that kind of had my alarm bells ringing right from the start lol!... but hey... the true fans like yourself are entitled to believe in the romance and good on you all for doing so... stuff the cynics I say lol!... cheers.

I was googling Osher's bad suits but then I found this which made me feel bad for him. It's one thing to sling off at someone's fashion (which is forced on them by the producers), but this was just mean. So he's a NORMAL person with a NORMAL body? Shock horror.
http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2016/09/06/osher-gunsberg-body-shaming/

...what a great article to post Meglos... to be honest I've never even heard of Osher until I gave this season of The Bachelor a go for the first time... reading that article told me more about him than if I was a fan of his for years... at least he's open about his faults and his mental health issues... I do have to say that I'll be looking at him in a different light now instead of thinking of him as a robot churning out the same old same old lines now... thanks for posting it Meglos... cheers.

...what a great article to post Meglos... to be honest I've never even heard of Osher until I gave this season of The Bachelor a go for the first time... reading that article told me more about him than if I was a fan of his for years... at least he's open about his faults and his mental health issues... I do have to say that I'll be looking at him in a different light now instead of thinking of him as a robot churning out the same old same old lines now... thanks for posting it Meglos... cheers.

He used to be Andrew G on Australian Idol, and before that hosted music shows on Foxtel/whatever it was called before then, going back to the mid nineties.

Osher is a lovely human......when he was doing idol, Steve Irwin died, I picked up on his presenting and giving a little personal tribute to Steve.
He threw in a few 'crickey's'.....Steve's catch word, I sent him and email/message on his music site, saying I appreciated his sneaky tribute.
He responded, very sweetly.
I like his music journalism, he is a huge music appreciator.

We are getting an international spin off, ex contestants games - do they have sporty girls in the OS versions? Can't see them beating Aussies, considering we always have athletes in it, even Olympic athletes.

The girls will be back! Bachelor: Winter Games will see Australian contestants from the top-rating dating show return to TV to compete in a new spin-off

Having just wrapped up the most recent Australian season of The Bachelor, ABC America are planning salacious spin-off Bachelor: Winter Games - and contestants from the Australian series will be on board.

A new addition to the matchmaking series, the show will pit multiple international ex-contestants against each other in a series of winter-related sports challenges, and the 'toughest sport of all: love.'

The show is still under early development, but it's also been confirmed that it will run alongside the February Winter Olympics in a parody format.

Participants have not been cast yet, but familiar Australian faces will definitely be involved, with countries confirmed to participate including Australia, America, Japan, Canada and the UK.

The show will be filmed on the slopes of Vermont in the north-eastern United States, a popular tourist destination for skiiers and snowboarders.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Winter-Games-set-premiere.html#ixzz4spgRMdD2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

..well good on you crimmy for believing in it!... for those people that really love this show I can understand as to why they get so invested in the romance of the show... the concept of it is to have people enjoy the romance of the participants... I can see that... I am a true 'romantic' myself... (my sweet darling wife says perhaps too much at times lol!)... but the only thing that took away my disbelief was that some of the Bachelorettes were already 'falling in love' with Matty after only one week lol!... that kind of had my alarm bells ringing right from the start lol!... but hey... the true fans like yourself are entitled to believe in the romance and good on you all for doing so... stuff the cynics I say lol!... cheers.
ohhh I dont believe in the show ... I believe in luuuurrrve ❤️❤️❤️

and I can see genuine chemistry between the two of them ... not forced ... so hope that they will have a future together

i might have fallen for the premise for the first one or twoa series but once we got 2nd timers coming back for another go ... blah! I maintain that only Sam Frost deserved the 2nd try at it (and even that was debatable)... after that the viewing public deserve fresh faces every time

Last edited:
The show is the antithesis of romantic, you couldn't get anything further from romance,

Selling your soul for a teeny bit of low level fame.....pretending to go on pretend dates with a camera up your arse.
It is a comedy, nothing more

what I appreciate about Osher is he spends time with the Bachie person and seems to become a good friend and sounding board to them ... he's quick to take the mickey out of himself (like posting 'and heres another Captain Obvious moment by yours truly" but he's respectful of others ...

The show is the antithesis of romantic, you couldn't get anything further from romance,

Selling your soul for a teeny bit of low level fame.....pretending to go on pretend dates with a camera up your arse.
It is a comedy, nothing more
tell that to Sam and Snez who are expecting their first child in a months time, have blended their lives sucessfully together including her young almost teenage daughter ...

like any reality series I think they all have a reasonably short shelf life before they become predictably over-produced ... it usually seems to take a couple of series before production fall back on a formula and get lazy with it

BBCAN is a case in point ... houseguests know what veto challenges will happen and can even predict what order they'll fall in ... they know they'll face questions involving sequence of events so spend hours memorising dates and numbers and names of challenges etc ... they have the same boring Veto Ceremony speeches as BBUS and the same nominations process ... On Survivor they know there'll be hidden idols, know approx when there will be a merge ... there are no true surprises it seems ... on Bachelor they were expecting Intruders - maybe they didnt get enough interest to include any new intruders ... maybe the rumor that Matty J didnt want intruders is true ... who knows ... but theres a formula they believe will be followed ... production should at least try to change it up each time ...

Im cynical about the show too ... and no you wouldnt go into this sort of thing if you werent prepared to be in the limelight for at least 15 minutes ... but deep down you'd be wanting to at least be open to the possibility ... when half these girls turn around and say "Im happy to be out of there" they are merely saving face. They were hopeful ... they had those hopes dashed in front of a nation - i think its only natural they'd try to allow themselves to put a positive swing on things and deny theyd had their hopes up.

Back