Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Do you reckon every Bachelor just privately asks the last 2 - Do I get sex straight after the finale?
Think that was Richie's decider. which one can I bonk fast

...well lets face it kxk... with all those weeks of perving/kissing/groping and fondling them it would make him walk around half cocked and ready to shoot his Magnun with a itchy trigger finger wouldn't it?... lol!.. bang! bang!... your'e gonna be dead!... (dead tired that is)... cheers.

Now this is truly repulsive, how he gets to slobber allover girls he could care shit about
It is this I do find gross, every Bachelor I have seen bits of, it is just some guy who got lucky, behaving like any randy guy would given a smorgasbord of girls - so unnatural, as in nature it is never so.

I think there should be rules, no slobbering over the last 4, no more kissing & teasing

...Elise actually told Matty that she 'loved' him... didn't she?... if so... it's gonna be a real 'ouchy' moment for her if she's the one being dumped eh?... oh wait!... it's a 'Reality Show' isn't it?... scrub all of what I just said lol!... cheers.

Now this is truly repulsive, how he gets to slobber allover girls he could care shit about
It is this I do find gross, every Bachelor I have seen bits of, it is just some guy who got lucky, behaving like any randy guy would given a smorgasbord of girls - so unnatural, as in nature it is never so.

I think there should be rules, no slobbering over the last 4, no more kissing & teasing

...this is my first season ever with this schmaltzy schlock so I'll have to take it that you're on the right track there kxk lol!... cheers.

So agree. Very pervy.

Back