Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Jeez that read like an interviewer that had a list of questions and was unable to deviate or go with the flow based on the responses. How many times did she have to say she was not hurt?

...haha!... that's exactly what I was thinking when I read that Isee lol!... cheers.

...so Elise has to fly all the way over to Thailand to be told by Matty "you're dropped!"... how more humiliating would that be for Elise?... why not just do it in Australia in her home city?... at least it wouldn't be so sad going home a shorter distance?... poor Elise... cheers.

...oh dear... am I talking to myself again?... **Sticky checks to see if he's posting in the right thread**... yup!... I am... hello?... is anybody out there?... lol!... cheers.

...so Matty has to ask mummy and his brothers if they can pick the girl that he loves?... (his sister couldn't make it because she's pregnant)... so Matty... surely at this stage you know which one you're in lust with don't you?... so if mummy picks the one that you're NOT in love with do you just dump your 'true love'?... what a twonk!... cheers.

...whoa!... there you go!... Matty just said "Elise is fitting in so well with my family... it's almost too perfect!"... there's the reason that she's not the winner right there folks!... he's already announced his reasons to dump her!... cheers.

Back