Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

...they'll do the media rounds for about a month and will then 'go their separate ways' no doubt lol!... cheers.

Oh, well, that was quite endearing. I teared up a bit. I don't know how they managed to edit it so that it was such a non-event of a love story and the winner was such a dull robotic presence and there was to my mind zero real chemistry with anyone bar on one date with Tara early on. Sigh. I honestly think this season was the worst Bachelor season in Australia, ever! Even smarmy Blake's season at least had some drama and suspense.

Ow, wow! (Mind you I was excited about Matty J being the Bach...) Arie Luyendyk Jr. is going to be the next (US) Bachelor! Be still my heart! Grrr!

I have to laugh when they talk about what a deep connection they have, and how wonderful and flowing their conversations are. I don't recall hearing a good conversation all season, at least on Matty's side. His idea of a good conversation is to gaze like a stunned mullet into the girl's eyes until she's forced to say she thinks she's developing feelings for him, then to zoom in and pash her face off before he has to think of something to actually say. Wow, what a connection.

About to reveal the "winner" here. Gosh, I can barely contain my excitement.

...oh well... as promised I saw my first ever season of this show to the end... mission accomplished!... and yes I will be watching 'The Bachelorette' to see how the other half live... that being... whether the Bachelors are even bitchier than the girls lol!... but... I'd really like to see Sophie do well out of it... even if she does or doesn't find 'love'... just to further her 'career' lol!... (when does it start?... this Sunday?)... until then folks... thanks for the ride and thanks for the fun!... cheers.

From my link earlier.

It comes after Matty J admitted he had “crossed paths” with Laura in Bondi prior to their meeting on the show.

“We crossed paths. She said something to my friend at the sauna at Icebergs,”
he told OK! Magazine .

Last month, it was reported in NW that the pair had been a little “too familiar” in the Bachelor mansion.

According to the magazine, an insider told them: “No-one was buying that Laura and Matty met for the first time at the mansion. They were all too familiar from night one.”

I still get the gay vibe about him.

I have to laugh when they talk about what a deep connection they have, and how wonderful and flowing their conversations are. I don't recall hearing a good conversation all season, at least on Matty's side. His idea of a good conversation is to gaze like a stunned mullet into the girl's eyes until she's forced to say she thinks she's developing feelings for him, then to zoom in and pash her face off before he has to think of something to actually say. Wow, what a connection.

About to reveal the "winner" here. Gosh, I can barely contain my excitement.

...haha!... he just wants to go in quick pronto for the pash but the Producer is in his earpiece saying "wait for it... wait for it.... NOW MATTY!... go! go! GO!"... lol!... cheers.

Do I even have to watch the rest of this? I just don't care. I don't wish then un-happiness, but I just don't buy it, I'm not invested at all. We'll hear about their breakup in a few weeks/months, and he'll hook up with another reality wannabe. And he still won't own a pair of socks.

Do I even have to watch the rest of this? I just don't care. I don't wish then un-happiness, but I just don't buy it, I'm not invested at all. We'll hear about their breakup in a few weeks/months, and he'll hook up with another reality wannabe. And he still won't own a pair of socks.

...or a pair of balls... cheers.

Seriously one of the worst kept reality TV secrets ever. I kept hoping story after story pointing to this were just a ploy to mask the real winner, but as we got closer to the final it seemed less likely. I wonder how happy the brothers are with his choice?

Back