Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Second Animal Sunday (10 points):
Second Animal Monday (10 points):

Looks like there will be a tribe swap so your tips will be guesswork!

Those of you who haven't already, please PM me your tips.

So before I put my picks in do we know what tribes will look like number wise? As there's 15 left so are they going to have a 7-8 split? or 5-5-5 split? Five seems too few to have but a 7-8 split seems unfair?

So before I put my picks in do we know what tribes will look like number wise? As there's 15 left so are they going to have a 7-8 split? or 5-5-5 split? Five seems too few to have but a 7-8 split seems unfair?
No idea whats going to happen but I was going to make picks assuming 2 tribes.

They might put the odd person out on outcast island or something until after the next TC... I doubt they would split into three tribes at this point. But let's just proceed with the two existing tribes for these tips and hope for the best.

I see posted elsewhere that the new Asaga tribe seems to be spelled out in the latest promo*, so this might help with your tips (or not).

If anyone wants to change their tips let me know my 6.30pm AEST Sunday.

*I haven't seen said promo, just passing this on.

AK to go Sunday.

Ben to go Monday.

I was thinking last night that they are really giving AK a bad edit. They are overexposing him, building him up far too highly, and they seem to be only showing the negative aspects of him lately. It's like the editors are trying to warn us ahead of time of his demise, and the fact that there is a tribe swap could indicate another clue into his eventual downfall.

Done
And no clue......I will be highly surprised if I get a single point, as I haven't a clue had to just go with my wishes for what I would like to happen.

...hahaha!... my plan exactly for this week kxk lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
AK to go Sunday.

Ben to go Monday.

I was thinking last night that they are really giving AK a bad edit. They are overexposing him, building him up far too highly, and they seem to be only showing the negative aspects of him lately. It's like the editors are trying to warn us ahead of time of his demise, and the fact that there is a tribe swap could indicate another clue into his eventual downfall.

Nooooooooooo, I am starting to love silent Ben, and Sticky may be right he is secretly hiding skills and plotting

And OMG, AK I agree and really hope you get to kill Tara who should not be there, I want her gorn too

OK here we go. Now I have to admit I haven't seen the promo that reportedly shows who ends up where post tribe swap (but I did read about it).

Still a sea of pink, so clearly most of us think Samatau will still dominate.

gffbqqb.jpg

Good luck!

Back