Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Also to clarify "second animal", I'm doing it on a shot by shot basis:

If more than one animal is in the first shot (e.g. two unicorns, or a wildebeest and a dodo), that counts as "first animal", and you will have to wait for the second animal shot to get "second animal". And if the second shot has two different animals those will both score.

Damn, those stats on "confessional count". Some people have a lot of time on their hands, or much invested gambling on the outcome.

Speaking of which, here are Sportsbets odds to WIN. They have ODETTE as FAVE.

Has there been a leak or something because WHAT IN THE HELL?

Odette 1.50
Jericho 3.25
Tara 8.50
Ziggy 15.00
Henry 19.00
Luke 19.00
A.K. 21.00
Tessa 21.00
Locky 21.00
Jarrad 23.00
Sarah 26.00
Anneliese 34.00
Peter 34.00
Michelle 34.00
Ben 34.00

Damn, those stats on "confessional count". Some people have a lot of time on their hands, or much invested gambling on the outcome.

Speaking of which, here are Sportsbets odds to WIN. They have ODETTE as FAVE.

Has there been a leak or something because WHAT IN THE HELL?

Odette 1.50
Jericho 3.25
Tara 8.50
Ziggy 15.00
Henry 19.00
Luke 19.00
A.K. 21.00
Tessa 21.00
Locky 21.00
Jarrad 23.00
Sarah 26.00
Anneliese 34.00
Peter 34.00
Michelle 34.00
Ben 34.00

How is Tara 3rd fave?? Sportsbet either has had a leak or doesn't know what they're talking about for sure!!

I wish I could change my tips after I'd seen the more recent promos!! And that's all I'll say since not everyone has put theirs in yet xD

i don't understand why they would have betting on a show where it has been done for months. all it takes is someone on the crew with a loose tongue and some gambling mates.

OK the mods have added spoiler tags on the previous conversation but given what happened last year there's a strong possibility the final three may well have been revealed by this information. Thank dog the finale is live this year and the actual winner will presumably only be known by the producer(s) at the very top.

On the other hand it could all be completely wrong. :) Let's hope so.

Moving on...?

OK the mods have added spoiler tags on the previous conversation but given what happened last year there's a strong possibility the final three may well have been revealed by this information. Thank dog the finale is live this year and the actual winner will presumably only be known by the producer(s) at the very top.

Moving on...?

Hopefully it's all completely wrong. When I read and commented on it I thought it was mindless speculation from the point we're at in the game now, it didn't cross my mind to take it seriously or change my tips. (I wouldn't have minded if the mods deleted my post rather than spoiler tagged it either, it wasn't an important post to me).

Yes, moving on... Sorry for any problem caused.

Moving on...?
I vote for it being completely wrong. I looked at them at the beginning of the season and they don't seem to have changed much as the episodes have progressed.

I vote for it being completely wrong. I looked at them at the beginning of the season and they don't seem to have changed much as the episodes have progressed.
Well, last year it was correct so it completely gave away the winner and this could well give away the final three. Last year's seemed unlikely too and guess what?

So if anyone is reading this and hasn't looked at the spoilers above, I would suggest you don't because once seen it cannot be unseen.

Well, last year it was correct so it completely gave away the winner and this could well give away the final three. Last year's seemed unlikely too and guess what?

So if anyone is reading this and hasn't looked at the spoilers above, I would suggest you don't because once seen it cannot be unseen.

Ohhhh! I was here last year and didn't remember that happened! I'm so sorry to anyone who saw it and didn't want to!

But yeah, with the possibility of leaks why do they even have betting odds it's weird =/

Back