Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Watch out I am coming to get you @Consuela !!!

Sis only some creative accounting will see you catch me.

tenor.gif

And on that note (and I'm sorry @FatPants and @sav0001 it's nothing personal) but my inner number cruncher has noticed a couple of inflated scores slipped through last week.

sav0001: 80 + 45 = 125 (!140)
FatPants: 50 + 80 =130 (!140)

Oh, and I actually thought I had said "yes" to creepy crawlies, but it turns out I said no. Goddammit!

Here are the current standings. It was a weird week:
I4zyU7m.jpg

And on that note (and I'm sorry @FatPants and @sav0001 it's nothing personal) but my inner number cruncher has noticed a couple of inflated scores slipped through last week.

sav0001: 80 + 45 = 125 (!140)
FatPants: 50 + 80 =130 (!140)
lol usually three or four wodkamelons have been imbibed by the time I tote this up.

I recommend y'all check my addition!

I'll get back to you on this.

Any word on whether it's a merge or a swap coming up? Before I do next week's tips?

Any word on whether it's a merge or a swap coming up? Before I do next week's tips?
It feels like a swap but isn't spelled out.
I watched the end of the tape again and Pags says: Drop your buffs. We are switching things up. He then narrates: Old allies are torn apart and old enemies come together.

It feels like a swap but isn't spelled out.
I watched the end of the tape again and Pags says: Drop your buffs. We are switching things up. He then narrates: Old allies are torn apart and old enemies come together.
OK that got to be a swap, doesn't it?

Even before now I suspected there'd be a proper swap, that's just Survivor in action. But the merge can't be far off, maybe four or five episodes further along. I'll post tipping questions tonight. Busy painting (again) here.

OK, here we go:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Second Animal Sunday (10 points):
Second Animal Monday (10 points):

Looks like there will be a tribe swap so your tips will be guesswork!

Please PM me your tips.

Cheers.

Back