Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Preliminary scores:

zG9s8Nd.jpg

Damn, those stats on "confessional count". Some people have a lot of time on their hands, or much invested gambling on the outcome.

Speaking of which, here are Sportsbets odds to WIN. They have ODETTE as FAVE.

Has there been a leak or something because WHAT IN THE HELL?

Odette 1.50
Jericho 3.25
Tara 8.50
Ziggy 15.00
Henry 19.00
Luke 19.00
A.K. 21.00
Tessa 21.00
Locky 21.00
Jarrad 23.00
Sarah 26.00
Anneliese 34.00
Peter 34.00
Michelle 34.00
Ben 34.00

...well this meant sweet fug all tonight didn't it with who went tonight?...

AK was in the middle of the pack so he went way before many others with worse odds

...so I wouldn't believe any of this whatsover... just saying... cheers.

...well this meant sweet fug all tonight didn't it with who went tonight?...

AK was in the middle of the pack so he went way before many others with worse odds

...so I wouldn't believe any of this whatsover... just saying... cheers.

The betting doesnt reflect the order people go in. Its only the top few names that matter.

The betting doesnt reflect the order people go in. Its only the top few names that matter.

...now I've calmed down since that crap tonight (plus having had 3 Rums also tonight) I've realised that now my friend lol!... you've confirmed what I've realised sav0001... thanks... cheers.

AK to go Sunday.

Ben to go Monday.

I was thinking last night that they are really giving AK a bad edit. They are overexposing him, building him up far too highly, and they seem to be only showing the negative aspects of him lately. It's like the editors are trying to warn us ahead of time of his demise, and the fact that there is a tribe swap could indicate another clue into his eventual downfall.

lol.

Back