Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

for expressing my love? that's weird.
It is creepy and makes people feel uncomfortable. You come across as an obsessed stalker not a man in love. For years now we have tried to tolerate it, but you have not stopped obsessing and it is something that the police could legitimately start an investigation on. If i was inigo I would contact the cops.

It is creepy and makes people feel uncomfortable. You come across as an obsessed stalker not a man in love. For years now we have tried to tolerate it, but you have not stopped obsessing and it is something that the police could legitimately start an investigation on. If i was inigo I would contact the cops.

what's creepy about it?

Just now listening to National Press Club speaker.....
MICHAEL FULLILOVE

Executive Director of the Lowy Institute for International Policy

'Australia in the Trump era'

Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Arrive from 11.30am, lunch 12 noon, speaker 12.30 concludes 1.30pm

Canberra - 16 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600
Dr Michael Fullilove is the Executive Director of the Lowy Institute for International Policy.

He has been associated with the Lowy Institute since its establishment. He wrote the feasibility study for the Institute in 2002 and served as the Director of its Global Issues Program from 2003 until his appointment as Executive Director in 2012. He has also worked as a lawyer, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, DC, and an adviser to Prime Minister Paul Keating. He remains a Nonresident Senior Fellow at Brookings and serves on the Council of the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

Now taking questions - he just gave a speech anyone interested in politics and Trumpism MUST go listen.
THE most lucid, eloquent, and measured commentary I have heard on Trump.

POINT he makes about how different our cultures are - USA love big fat hot heads that brag & lie and bullshit,Americans are loquacious; Aussies are kind of the opposite, we are cynical and taciturn, and self deprecating, we do not get all the hot air...

Go listen

Oh & @reepbot is playing a game with himself, he is doing Gollum/Smeagol, Inigo is his Precious....

Last edited:
And somehow I don't think you would have such a hysterical and nonsensical reaction to US culture if Clinton was President.

And somehow I don't think you would have such a hysterical and nonsensical reaction to US culture if Clinton was President.
Just shows YOU know nothing about me............I believe, and have done so for decades, America is the most dangerous country on earth
I dislike this cruel, nasty culture - that has no respect for humans at all.
7 million in prisons, mostly poor and stupid.
I enjoy some of the things they produce to entertain me, but do not find anything much to admire about a VIOLENT mean culture
Still cowboys and always will be.

Obama was a wonderful moment, now we have the racist sexist backlash, this is the REAL America, they have the president they deserve.

fake-prank-poster-project-saenzsigns-16-597af450eb10c__700.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1501321941][/DOUBLEPOST]
fake-prank-poster-project-saenzsigns-60-597af4b8f1aef__700.jpg
Love the cabinet.

The photographer was on Bored Panda (or at least a collection of similar type of posters possibly all by the same photographer) ... if you want to see more. Some are funny, some are a bit silly.
I think thats where I got it from :)

The photographer was on Bored Panda (or at least a collection of similar type of posters possibly all by the same photographer) ... if you want to see more. Some are funny, some are a bit silly.
Bored Panda comes up on facebook a fair bit. There's usually something worth seeing, lol.

Back