Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Only clueless think they can cook with rotten eggs....and no cook has ever had their eggs get up and walk away because the omlette stinks
And, you reepbot once again have egg all over your face:)

Thanks for the eggy old wives stuff

No, he wasn't. What makes you think he was?
Well, partly just because he was a Nutter. He seemed like he could have 'issues'... issues that required treatment. But also because he was always on line, maybe because he had nothing else to occupy his time, but I'm not sure about internet access if you are in rehab or similar. You're probably not allowed to have it unless it's a private clinic.

Well, partly just because he was a Nutter. He seemed like he could have 'issues'... issues that required treatment. But also because he was always on line, maybe because he had nothing else to occupy his time, but I'm not sure about internet access if you are in rehab or similar. You're probably not allowed to have it unless it's a private clinic.

Witty didn't have any issues though.

20526092_1513958848663578_497527411656023752_n.jpg

How is Inigo a concept?
do you know anything about her? her real name? or contact details? have you talked to her on the phone? have you done anything with her other than exchange some words over this forum? do you know what colour her toothbrush is, or what side of the bed she sleeps on? her style of dress? her favorite food? do you know anything real, everyday about her?

do you know anything about her? her real name? or contact details? have you talked to her on the phone? have you done anything with her other than exchange some words over this forum? do you know what colour her toothbrush is, or what side of the bed she sleeps on? her style of dress? her favorite food? do you know anything real, everyday about her?

I don't know much about her. You probably know more about her than me to be honest.

I don't know much about her. You probably know more about her than me to be honest.
So you are in love with a concept you have created, nothing real, nothing anyone can ever live up to not even Inigo herself. Your obsession to this figment of your imagination comes across as creepy, not sweet or endearing, and Inigo was quite probably scared off this site partly because of your creepy obsessiveness about her. She is no longer here so stop... just stop.

So you are in love with a concept you have created, nothing real, nothing anyone can ever live up to not even Inigo herself. Your obsession to this figment of your imagination comes across as creepy, not sweet or endearing, and Inigo was quite probably scared off this site partly because of your creepy obsessiveness about her. She is no longer here so stop... just stop.

I don't expect her to live up to anything though. And Inigo often leaves the forum for huge stretches of time, she even did it before i took an interest in her. And I won't stop.

I don't expect her to live up to anything though. And Inigo often leaves the forum for huge stretches of time, she even did it before i took an interest in her. And I won't stop.

Reepbot, what you need to understand is that I along with many other members are sick and tired of this behaviour. You must stop, otherwise I might have to have a chat with the moderators about your behaviour.

Reepbot, what you need to understand is that I along with many other members are sick and tired of this behaviour. You must stop, otherwise I might have to have a chat with the moderators about your behaviour.

for expressing my love? that's weird.

Back