Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Is infp code for I AM NOT FULLY A PERSON?????

That is the only excuse for letting emotions rule an adult life - babies, crazy people and serial murderers let emotions rule them.
I don't think you do let feelings rule you either, the gollum/trump thing is far too calculating and manipulative

infp is myers briggs.

i wasn't being calculating with the gollum thing, i thought it was funny to speak to isee like that.

besides witty was way more calculating than me. he once showed me a spreadsheet of all the clique's names along with various writings about them.

i'm ruled by emotions.

As long as it doesn't affect autism. Not even Ini...I mean Trump could change my mind on that one. I just hope she understands and doesn't try to destroy me.
Why would it not affect your autism?[DOUBLEPOST=1501305545][/DOUBLEPOST]
infp is myers briggs.

i wasn't being calculating with the gollum thing, i thought it was funny to speak to isee like that.

besides witty was way more calculating than me. he once showed me a spreadsheet of all the clique's names along with various writings about them.

i'm ruled by emotions.
Oh how ridiculous

Why would it not affect your autism?[DOUBLEPOST=1501305545][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh how ridiculous

well i don't live in America so obviously any healthcare stuff wouldn't affect me. but that doesn't me i have to be heartless, somethingface. being the most caring person on this forum i do think of others, which includes Americans who have autism.

infp is myers briggs. = that is stupid, WHO DIAGNOSED YOU? I thought you told us you weren't crazy? Or is that a TV show I am thinking of
i wasn't being calculating with the gollum thing, i thought it was funny to speak to isee like that. = you my dear Gollum are always calculating and manipulative, ALWAYS
besides witty was way more calculating than me. he once showed me a spreadsheet of all the clique's names along with various writings about them. = interesting, tell us more. But entirely irrelevant.....so what
i'm ruled by emotions. = you may as well just say I AM AN IDIOT

Oh and by the way, you probably would not be with us now if born in the good old USA, with your health issues wouldn't you have died in childhood with no health care?
I take it you are not wealthy as you claim to envy the wealthy.

Last edited:
The funny thing is you talk in so many crazy ways I just assumed you were being you, the gollum thing went right over my head.

infp is a personality trait thing. you aren't meant to take it seriously.

i'm probably the least calculating and manipulative person here. a shining light of innocence and virtue i am.

the spreadsheet's font was Helvetica.

i'm probably the smartest person here.

i'd hate to be wealthy. if i lived in America i would still be alive because i have a purpose on this earth: to post on this forum.

you mean crazy in general or crazy about my love for Ini...I mean Trump?
crazy as in weird and wacky and lol at the fact even you are trying to distance yourself from Trump by pretending it is all about Inigo.

crazy as in weird and wacky and lol at the fact even you are trying to distance yourself from Trump by pretending it is all about Inigo.

i'm not trying to distance myself from Trump, and you are right in that it is not about Inigo. I mean Iniwho? Hardly ever think about her at all. No feelings towards her whatsoever. Especially not any romantic feelings.

Gollum we know you ache for the PRECIOUS...Thank you precious....

But to the point of old PUMPKIN HEAD- we all know why people can't keep staff
Reminds me of high school, we had a head nun they ended up packing off to a sanitarium in Switzerland I believe.

She kept expelling too many girls, the school would be empty if she kept it up...
She was crazy

eh, inigo is just an inigo. just another poster. besides, i'm seeing someone else with my online dating.
yet less than 48 hours ago....
I've given up on dating anyway. No woman could ever live up to Inigo. And that's the truth.

Are you now talking so much shit you can't even remember what lie you told earlier in the week? Maybe you need to reread Wittys tips on how to keep a spreadsheet so you can keep track of what you have said.

fake-prank-poster-project-saenzsigns-68-597af4cceed7b__700.jpg

Reactions: kxk
yet less than 48 hours ago....

Are you now talking so much shit you can't even remember what lie you told earlier in the week? Maybe you need to reread Wittys tips on how to keep a spreadsheet so you can keep track of what you have said.

No, it's true. I am dating someone.

Back