Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Trump's president, end of story. With Trump planning to bring more jobs into the country, I believe that it will be a great opportunity for the SJW/protestors to seek a true career instead of behaving like lunatics on the street.

So true about Trump being president.

I'm not a big fan of SJW's. All they want to do it seems is ruin America.

So true about Trump being president.

I'm not a big fan of SJW's. All they want to do it seems is ruin America.
Exactly, they need to at least give him a chance. In all honesty, I believe Trump would be a much better president than Obama.

Exactly, they need to at least give him a chance. In all honesty, I believe Trump would be a much better president than Obama.

I think he will too.

Obama may have done some good things, but overall I feel that he was a terrible president. Especially for progressive agendas.

I think he will too.

Obama may have done some good things, but overall I feel that he was a terrible president. Especially for progressive agendas.
Yep, Trump seems to come across a lot more promising with his speeches. I hate how Hollywood and the mainstream media have been force-feeding crap to the public making him seem worse than he truly is. I honestly think Hillary would have been worse, but none of that is being shown.

Disgusting. I thought Clinton supporters would have been better than this. But it seems all they want to do is destroy America.

Yep, Trump seems to come across a lot more promising with his speeches. I hate how Hollywood and the mainstream media have been force-feeding crap to the public making him seem worse than he truly is. I honestly think Hillary would have been worse, but none of that is being shown.

Ohhhh Hillary would have been much much worse. She was in the pocket of wall street.

Also her and the DNC conspired to make sure that Sanders lost the primaries.

And you are right about hollywood trying to ruin poor trump.

Well, I don't buy that. You don't switch from Attila the Hun to Joan of Arc on someone else's opinion.
Just a troll looking for bites, same old.

Bloody hell, is this yet another forum feud I don't care about?

As always, as soon as someone jumps onto something, he follows like a lapdog. Not surprised in the slightest.

Reactions: Tee
Back