Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

GettyImages-632193104.0.0.jpg

Brilliant.

Trump would never do his own cleaning... Perhaps one of his minions got confused on what constituted trash?

Trump doesn't have minions. He has supporters who all want to make America great again.

I don't think they got confused.

This is big. The crowd estimates are still coming in, but it's about half a million in Washington D.C. and in the hundreds of thousands each in Los Angeles and New York, about 150,000 each in Chicago and Boston. London was between 80,000 and 100,000, Toronto about 50,000 I think.

Reactions: kxk
This is big. The crowd estimates are still coming in, but it's about half a million in Washington D.C. and in the hundreds of thousands each in Los Angeles and New York, about 150,000 each in Chicago and Boston. London was between 80,000 and 100,000, Toronto about 50,000 I think.

I wonder how many more protests there will be?

So what????Re your quote from nowhere @reepbot
And if there is no reference, it didn't happen.

Trump keeps bullshitting, should have been = we the big fat WHITE capitalists (not we Americans).

It seems more and more blatant that this entire tragedy is RACIST.

White racists, his entire audience pretty much, white supremacists hated Obama, and this is what happens after America has its first African American President.
White bigots are pissed off.

Trumpisms - we will make USA great again, means, we will make USA power dominated by white males again

Trumpisms - we will make USA great again, means, we will make USA power dominated by white males again

Trump wants to make all America great. By closing the divide between the rich and the poor. By giving the power back to the people.

So, help me understand - by taking away health care from the poor.let them die in the gutter, there is no longer a divide between rich and poor for the poor will all be dead.
Is that the Trump plan???

Back