Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

It is great to see that he is showing respect to the CIA Memorial Wall.

Also, it is important that Trump needs to deliver on his promises fast.

He's already gotten rid of Obamacare and withdrawn from the tpp which is a great start.

But he needs to continue.

That is a scary clip, poor woman.

Doctor is always right:) and well ahead, 40 years ago TODAY = 22nd Jan

C2xZvLJXUAAFXlq.jpg

Meh, i bet one could find hundreds of expressions from Michelle Obama where she is not one hundred percent smiling and happy.

Of course Michelle looks appropriately sad at funerals and anniversaries of slavery and other major sad events.
BUT - I bet you cannot find a single time when Mr Obama mad her do anything other than light up.

Do not mock that gloriously loving, generous and kind relationship - they have inspired millions with that beautiful relationship.

Melania/Trump are weird like strangers, Obamas are.......... everything

It is not about the original intent of the thread anymore, that is for sure.

@Brekkie any chance this thread can be locked? The election has passed. And this thread is not healthy
Seriously?

Did you ever perhaps consider avoiding this thread rather than trying to create more drama by calling Brekkie to lock it? Particularly given this has been your only contribution to it so far?

You really are a funny one... and I don't mean lol.

Bugger off, leave this thread alone @Brekkie, and anyone.

Honestly @delcan jumping into a thread you do not frequent and asking to shut it down, WTF???
I respect your opinions in general.

However, there is no need to keep closing threads that have active discussions - and besides, this thread will be topical until Trump is impeached, probably 6 months.

anyone want to take a bet???
I never thought I would EVER see the day I agree with Kxk wholeheartedly.

I feel quite depressed about it tbh.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/19/14307568/womens-march-washington-trump-tapes-sexism-poll

That a guy could still get elected despite that leaked tape and those allegations, it's about the message that that sends about how much women are valued and it's about the sudden reminder that maybe we've been taking women's rights for granted a bit, that we still have to keep fighting for equality. It's about other women's issues like abortion too, but it's more about the general issue of gender equality, and the message that was sent to women everywhere in November about our worth.
I tell you something I found odd. When the infamous "grab her on the pussy" audio was leaked, the guy listening to what Trump had to say while giggling like a tool got sacked, and Trump got presidented.

It is a strange message. Like if you are low down on the food chain you will be in BIG trouble being disrespectful to women, but if you are high up on it you will be promoted.

Back