Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Like I said, he will block health care for the poor, thereby ensuring they die off...
Not a single thing in that statement provides for healthcare for the poor.
Plenty of tax cuts that benefit wealthy, but nothing for the poor...

Quote....
Block-grant Medicaid to the states

Like I said, he will block health care for the poor, thereby ensuring they die off...
Not a single thing in that statement provides for healthcare for the poor.
Plenty of tax cuts that benefit wealthy, but nothing for the poor...

Quote....
Block-grant Medicaid to the states

I'm only a recent convert to Trump, so you may need to direct policy questions to his more experienced supporters on here.

Well then @reepbot - sorry, but do not make claims you cannot back up, otherwise you are becoming a Trump LIAR :)

Don't just shove up a bit of Trump propaganda, if you don't understand it.
The Trump plan you posted, is about taking from the poor and giving to the middle class and rich.
Tax cuts - mean nothing if you are poor; blocking aid to States mean you die in the gutter.

Trump is having a tantrum because nobody but fat white men came to watch him bullshit, but mega millions worldwide marched against him and white supremacist sexist right wing bullshit.

Even Antarctica...
C2sc0SKXEAId7YY.jpg

Col. Rae Hodge‏@RaeHodge
#WomensMarch is on all 7 continents. Yes, even in Antarctica : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/womens-march-antarctica-donald-trump-inauguration-women-hate-donald-trump-so-much-they-are-even-a7538856.html…

C2vj4KQUkAIjE0g.jpg

Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

Via UConn prof @djpressman, between 3.3 million to 4.2 million people marched today. Largest protests in US history https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xa0iLqYKz8x9Yc_rfhtmSOJQ2EGgeUVjvV4A8LsIaxY/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 …

Well then @reepbot - sorry, but do not make claims you cannot back up, otherwise you are becoming a Trump LIAR :)

Don't just shove up a bit of Trump propaganda, if you don't understand it.
The Trump plan you posted, is about taking from the poor and giving to the middle class and rich.
Tax cuts - mean nothing if you are poor; blocking aid to States mean you die in the gutter.

Trump is having a tantrum because nobody but fat white men came to watch him bullshit, but mega millions worldwide marched against him and white supremacist sexist right wing bullshit.

Even Antarctica...
C2sc0SKXEAId7YY.jpg

Col. Rae Hodge‏@RaeHodge
#WomensMarch is on all 7 continents. Yes, even in Antarctica : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/womens-march-antarctica-donald-trump-inauguration-women-hate-donald-trump-so-much-they-are-even-a7538856.html…

C2vj4KQUkAIjE0g.jpg

Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

Via UConn prof @djpressman, between 3.3 million to 4.2 million people marched today. Largest protests in US history https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xa0iLqYKz8x9Yc_rfhtmSOJQ2EGgeUVjvV4A8LsIaxY/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 …

54 percent of white women voted for Trump though.

Percentages in America mean nothing, unless the entire population votes stats don't mean much at all.
54% of what? People that turned up to vote, more people don't vote than do vote....and they are sorry they didn't

BERNIE

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders
9 hrs ·
President Trump, you have made a big mistake. By trying to divide us up by race, religion, gender and nationality you have actually brought us closer together. Black, white, Latino, Native American and Asian American, gay or straight, male or female, native born or immigrant we will fight bigotry and create a government based on love and compassion, not hatred and divisiveness.
16142916_1557457264270060_6927999450785924674_n.jpg

Percentages in America mean nothing, unless the entire population votes stats don't mean much at all.
54% of what? People that turned up to vote, more people don't vote than do vote....and they are sorry they didn't

i was surprised he even got that percentage.

and i bet they are sorry. their apathy cost them the chance of seeing their candidate win. and now we have Trump doing his best to make America great!

Trump wants America from the 1950s, with rampant racism, sexism, white supremacy.
The more you look at him and his bullshit - the more it looks like pissed off white racist policy.

Tump & Co, need to stop with the petty & silly childish denials and arguments, they belittle the entire office

White House press secretary’s angry declaration that the media faked low attendance does not stack up against photos, videos and public transport figures

3500.jpg

Trump left .....................Obama right (lol)

C2qH_ssXEAEm9KA.jpg

when camera angles matter

C2qH_stWEAApkzy.jpg

That is a lot of vacant space

Last edited:
@reepbot It is really pathetic that your admiration of Inigo has allowed you to turncoat on your own ethics, values and beliefs so easily. you have listened to one persons opinion and go of half cocked believing your own shite without having the understanding to back up the crap. If you want to follow Trump then you should at least have an understanding about what his rhetoric is saying. At least then I could read your opinions with respect, and take it on-board even if I disagreed with it.

Reactions: Tee
Or, @Isee, perhaps it is the opposite for @reepbot, he genuinely respects Inigo's opinion enough to look at the other side of things.
Sure, he doesn't have a good grasp on Trump shit as a recent convert.
But you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, and forum funnies...he is genuine in his interest of inigo's point of view

Well, I don't buy that. You don't switch from Attila the Hun to Joan of Arc on someone else's opinion.
Just a troll looking for bites, same old.

Bloody hell, is this yet another forum feud I don't care about?

Actually, he is a student - and they make students do exactly what he is doing all the time.

Anyway, I find it fun to have a Trumpeter around - helps to emphasise all that is shit about the evil Agent Orange.

And oh boy, America has a sadness, the racism is LARGE

Well, I don't buy that. You don't switch from Attila the Hun to Joan of Arc on someone else's opinion.

Nope, we are just having fun in here, laughing at the absurdity from the sublime Mr & Mrs Obama, to the ridiculous - Mr & Mrs Fake tan.
If we don't laugh at it we may go mad:)

@reepbot It is really pathetic that your admiration of Inigo has allowed you to turncoat on your own ethics, values and beliefs so easily. you have listened to one persons opinion and go of half cocked believing your own shite without having the understanding to back up the crap. If you want to follow Trump then you should at least have an understanding about what his rhetoric is saying. At least then I could read your opinions with respect, and take it on-board even if I disagreed with it.

meh....

Or, @Isee, perhaps it is the opposite for @reepbot, he genuinely respects Inigo's opinion enough to look at the other side of things.
Sure, he doesn't have a good grasp on Trump shit as a recent convert.
But you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, and forum funnies...he is genuine in his interest of inigo's point of view

Exactly right, i am still learning. Sure, i am not going to agree on every one of Trump's policies. That would be insane.

And yes i am interested in inigo's point of view.

Nah I think he has talked to me enough to know I usually respect his opinion, hence the frustration when he is not arguing his point well!

It is not about the original intent of the thread anymore, that is for sure.

@Brekkie any chance this thread can be locked? The election has passed. And this thread is not healthy

Bugger off, leave this thread alone @Brekkie, and anyone.

Honestly @delcan jumping into a thread you do not frequent and asking to shut it down, WTF???
I respect your opinions in general.

However, there is no need to keep closing threads that have active discussions - and besides, this thread will be topical until Trump is impeached, probably 6 months.

anyone want to take a bet???

Reactions: Tee
Back