Skip to main content

Survivor Season 33

On the same page! Alright?! I wish Jay would work with Adam, Brett, whoever! - they need to get rid of David and Hannah next - but I'd be happy if they got rid of David and Adam, too.

I don't know where I stand on Hannah really. I didn't expect her to last this long, but do people see her as a contender now?

I am having a bit of feeling in my waters that Hannah may do a what's her name from our Survivor and win this.

I wish David would work with Ken & Adam, they really need to get rid of Jay and Brett next.

David has been working with Ken. Adam however is a huge threat, he'd definitely be crying in front of the jury.

With Hannah there's no way she wins unless maybe she ends up with Brett at the end. But I don't see that as being likely.

Yep, I have a horrible feeling it will be David, Adam (boohooohooohooowahh, etc) and Hannah gurning away. Yik.

I really want it to be Jay, Ken, and Brett, with Jay winning. The only others I'd be okay with winning who are left in the game, apart from Jay, are Ken, and Brett at a pinch.

I want Ken to win, always have. If not, then Adam, with David my third preference. Then Hannah in distant fourth, and the worst outcome for me would be Jay or Brett. Sorry Melore :p

For me, I think Jay wins if they are stupid enough to let him make FTC, or if he manages to win his way there. I don't see who Bret beats - maybe Hannah, but if Hannah pulls a Psycho Kristie she could pull it out. Ken seems to be an arrogant, self-important sort of guy, and I don't think anyone really likes him, except Dave and Hannah, so I don't see how he wins.

Jay, though, has all his buddies on the jury. He has a 'resume' of comp wins and big moves and savvy, playing from the bottom utr stuff. He is a funny, charismatic dude too, so he could charm a few votes. Taylor, Michelle, Will and potentially Sunday (if Bret goes) are his, and there's no reason for anyone else not to vote for him.

David has a rep as a strategist, and has clearly got his nerd mojo working on Hannah. People may have been burnt by David, but he wears the Strategist thing so blatantly that, like Cochran 2.0, you can't be mad at him. Fish gonna swim, bird gonna fly. He beats everyone but Jay, unless Adam gives an amazing speach.

Adam has a shot, if he talks a good game.

Ken has Buckley's. Emotionally unintelligent honourable people do about as well as Lee did.

Hannah - could beat Ken and Bret. Has to talk it well though.

To be honest, as long as the cop doesn't win, I'm OK with any of them. I've enjoyed this season. It is a gamebot era game with little nastiness and real characters.

If y'all praise Adam and celebrate him playing for his mother after trashing Jeremy for a full week after Cambodia last year, saying that he didn't play fair and he only won because of a sob story, y'all are the biggest bunch of hypocrites.

Adam and Jeremy were neither of my top choices of their season (or even their final 6), but they were both the most satisfying winners of their respective final 3s.

Not surprised he won out of those three, don't think it was a pity win though. I think those on the jury could see Adam's moves in the game, not so much with the other two. If Dave or Jay had of been in the final three, Adam wouldn't have had a chance of winning.

I was working today and forgot to record the first showing, so I'll watch it as normal tonight.

Haven't read any of the comments on here yet and am avoiding spoilers online.

Hope it turns out ok, there are 2 outcomes I'd be annoyed about, one I'm indifferent to and three I'd be satisfied with.

I'm really excited for next season - I've had a good look at the cast list now (go home, Ozzy! enough!) and am really excited about a good half of them. Such a pity this one ended with such a fizz.

What a shit result. Fuck Hannah and Ken for screwing over the season's true winner David. And so much for Adam playing the game "not playing on pity" for the entire game... until in front of the final TC jury.

He definitely got the pity vote (and it seemed they were all aware of his mother's plight at TC regardless). If it wasn't going to be Dave, then Hannah should have taken it out. Meh.

Oh, and I wish like hell they had polled the jury who they would have voted for had it been a Hannah-Ken-Dave final 3.

I actually loved the whole finale. Seeing Jay and Brett voted out was satisfying, and I liked the final four.

However, I knew Adam would cry and play the sympathy card, and I don't think that's enough of a reason to win.

I'm really excited for next season - I've had a good look at the cast list now (go home, Ozzy! enough!) and am really excited about a good half of them. Such a pity this one ended with such a fizz.
I'd rather Sandra went home, and just stayed there.

Back