Skip to main content

Survivor Season 33

Nah, he's just a little tantrum throwing child.
A bit confused about Ken's actions. The most we've had of Ken, so to speak, since this season started!
Guess I should cross myself now.

Oh, bummer.

Will honks like a cartoon elephant. Make it stop.

I wish they'd stop being scared David has an idol and just vote him out, and I wish people would stop playing their idols for freaking Hannah.

First tribal I've been really depressed after since the season started. Blergh.

Why vote out David, perfect to take to the final. By Jay more than likely.
Should have been called geeks vs jocks. probably more apt.[DOUBLEPOST=1480590270][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, bummer.

Will honks like a cartoon elephant. Make it stop.

I wish they'd stop being scared David has an idol and just vote him out, and I wish people would stop playing their idols for freaking Hannah.

First tribal I've been really depressed after since the season started. Blergh.

Wasn't that the first time an idol was played for Hannah?

Why vote out David, perfect to take to the final. By Jay more than likely.
Should have been called geeks vs jocks. probably more apt.[DOUBLEPOST=1480590270][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wasn't that the first time an idol was played for Hannah?

David was planning on playing his for Hannah only Hannah and Adam fell for Sunday's trick throw-out it was going to be Ken, so he switched it and burned it on Ken. So, to my mind, people are endlessly trying to save Hannah. (Their alliance, blah blah) I will dance, NUDE, through the streets when she's finally voted out. Girl grates on my last nerve. Take your camel toe, and be gone!

Still liking this a lot. Zeke going helped.

I like the general honesty at tribal, people say plenty more than at the Australian season. Though Will saying he trusts Jay a lot it shows his confusing game plan, as he had revealed his idol to Zeke. I suppose he's just backtracked now. The alliance or battle between Will and Jay could still prove vital in this game.

Also happy enough to see Ken get called out for all his stuff about how morally great he is. I've never been a fan of him really. Somehow despite some ridiculous moves that side are still well in this.

Even here it turned out Will voted Zeke anyway, though with how the vote was revealed maybe it wasn't clear how he did vote to those there? So it turned out another idol was played when not necessary but that may not have been evident to anyone there except Will. Not that good a result for him if he wants to take credit for the move.

Only particularly weak thing in the episode was the 'reward in the form of love' lol. I skipped over all the preamble to the challenge, though the challenge itself was ok. And at the start the edit seemed to signal Zeke was going by a very overconfident confessional from him.

Last edited:
I still like Ken and Adam. This episode didn't change my opinion of either, though Adam undoubtedly came out of it as a nicer human. I don't have a problem with Ken "testing" Will, as it was obviously that Will was playing both sides and enjoying being the "swing vote" and "making a big move" a little too much. I never liked Will, but his golem-like contorting tantrum at being lectured by ken was really ugly and childish.
No tears from me over Zeke going, and I can't see why he's returning next season either.

Only particularly weak thing in the episode was the 'reward in the form of love' lol. I skipped over all the preamble to the challenge
Me too, next thing I knew I was 22 minutes into the episode. Despite my misgivings over god bothering shit etc the end result was good.

As for why Zeke is returning for the next season, I guess the producers thought he was an entertaining character, when really he was an annoying prick. A la Russell. I was taught conflict = drama, but I guess dickhead = ratings.

Still liking this a lot. Zeke going helped.

I like the general honesty at tribal, people say plenty more than at the Australian season. Though Will saying he trusts Jay a lot it shows his confusing game plan, as he had revealed his idol to Zeke. I suppose he's just backtracked now. The alliance or battle between Will and Jay could still prove vital in this game.

Also happy enough to see Ken get called out for all his stuff about how morally great he is. I've never been a fan of him really. Somehow despite some ridiculous moves that side are still well in this.

Even here it turned out Will voted Zeke anyway, though with how the vote was revealed maybe it wasn't clear how he did vote to those there? So it turned out another idol was played when not necessary but that may not have been evident to anyone there except Will. Not that good a result for him if he wants to take credit for the move.

Only particularly weak thing in the episode was the 'reward in the form of love' lol. I skipped over all the preamble to the challenge, though the challenge itself was ok. And at the start the edit seemed to signal Zeke was going by a very overconfident confessional from him.

Me too, next thing I knew I was 22 minutes into the episode. Despite my misgivings over god bothering shit etc the end result was good.

As for why Zeke is returning for the next season, I guess the producers thought he was an entertaining character, when really he was an annoying prick. A la Russell. I was taught conflict = drama, but I guess dickhead = ratings.

I was bored by the visits from loved ones too. It's just not interesting viewing! We barely know the players themselves this season, there's no time or inclination to get to know their siblings too.

Also, any deals made and emotional bargaining between these players (love you bros) remains wholly unconvincing. You get the feeling they will still slit each other's throats next episode if it furthers their game. Which is as it should be.

Okay, not a fan, but the God peoples bother me more.
And so that was ONE idol played for Hannah.

Who are the God peoples?

Yes, that was ONE idol actually played for Hannah as opposed to TWO idols intended to be played for Hannah. God, talk about punctilious!

It's the least god-bothery cast in a long time, in my view. Michelle being a missionary or somesuch was not really thrust in our faces, no prayer circles that I saw, etc.

The way they presented the final tribal seemed to favour Adam's move - it looked as though he saved Hannah, and equalised his ALLIANCE with the other, in terms of numbers. But in actuality, it was a wasted idol, as Will had flipped, despite Ken's best efforts to discourage him (Will) from saving him (Ken).

Hope Will stays flipped for a bit, to go out Cochran style after a brief pagonging of Bret and Sunday. I also hope Jay slips through, though.

I assume it's because I have a brick for a heart, but man I hate the family visit.

Will seems to be in a good position for now - unfortunately - as his original alliance have no reason to find out that he voted for Zeke. Unless he does something stupid, like tell the truth.

A bit of support for Jay on here. The sooner he goes the better for me, along with Sunday and Brett.

Well, Zeke knew, somehow - the way he flipped him a hard side look as the votes were read.

Bring on Season 34. I just want to see Michaela(who is NOT ANGRY, got it) and Zeke play again, now. Fingers crossed for Jay to win, still. It's just got a horrible grinding feeling of doom, though.

David was planning on playing his for Hannah only Hannah and Adam fell for Sunday's trick throw-out it was going to be Ken, so he switched it and burned it on Ken. So, to my mind, people are endlessly trying to save Hannah. (Their alliance, blah blah) I will dance, NUDE, through the streets when she's finally voted out. Girl grates on my last nerve. Take your camel toe, and be gone!

Again, we don't know who David was originally planning on play his idol for that time. He could've played it on himself for all we know, he wasn't entirely convinced when Hannah was saying pre-TC that she thinks they're voting for her.

Will seems to be in a good position for now - unfortunately - as his original alliance have no reason to find out that he voted for Zeke. Unless he does something stupid, like tell the truth.

How on earth would they not find out? There's no hiding at this point, it's obvious who votes for who.

Back