Skip to main content

The Psychology/Body Language/Personality Thread

because external forces can easily collapse in a snap of a finger? (people leave, posessions rust, and money can turn into dust)
Haha. Well I guess that's why they say money doesn't buy (inner) happiness, which is an individual thing...BUT maybe some people will just never be happy either.....and maybe dopamine is involved.

Haha. Well I guess that's why they say money doesn't buy (inner) happiness, which is an individual thing...BUT maybe some people will just never be happy either.....and maybe dopamine is involved.

in toastmasters we have this thing called tabletopics. where they ask you a question on the spot and you have to answer it right away with a fully fleshed out minute or so answer. they asked me what was the happiest moment of my life. i lied and said my icebreaker speech. but truth is i'm not sure.

do you think i fall under the never be happy person umbrella bluefin? unless you mean feelings are a choice in that you can choose to be happy or you can choose to be sad. but that might encompass some degrees of self delusion.

Can we truly know ourselves? By that i mean if you were asked to describe yourself would you give the most accurate description of your personality as possible? Or would you, either conciously or subconciously, try and portray yourself in a better light?

Reactions: kxk
Seen through the prism of depression, sanity is always bound up with self-regard. - Adam Phillips

s9i6B89.jpg

I just did that one @reepbot and well, interesting

A BALANCED BRAIN
prof.png
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

I feel like i get more male like as i get older, courses, experience, work and stuff

I just did that one @reepbot and well, interesting

A BALANCED BRAIN
prof.png
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

I feel like i get more male like as i get older, courses, experience, work and stuff

That is interesting. I don't know if i feel more male or female in the brain.

I'll post more tests from that site later.

Back