Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 4 Discussion

Hey, I just realised HYBPA is a bit like celeb gogglebox - they mostly watch Tv clips and comment. So 10 do a proper celeb gogglebox with drunk celebs

...hahaha!... I'm watching it too... it's a great show... Ed Cavalee is so funny as is Sam...they make that show the hit that it is in my books... cheers.

I get you like him. I did too. BUT others would scoop out their own kidney to get on this show, stay on this show. Even two day prior to landing, I'd pull out. Having a "bug" for two days means it's more than just a "bug"

Hey, I just realised HYBPA is a bit like celeb gogglebox - they mostly watch Tv clips and comment. So 10 do a proper celeb gogglebox with drunk celebs
Cannot beat the voice of reason. The very raison d'etre for Gogglebox.
The Queen.
7885d881fe6553bc1843b27296db009b.jpg

I get you like him. I did too. BUT others would scoop out their own kidney to get on this show, stay on this show. Even two day prior to landing, I'd pull out. Having a "bug" for two days means it's more than just a "bug"

In the interests of transparency, I won him in a sweepstake. :) But I have become fond of the old Fiegs, and his entire tribe were fighting back tears when he left, so I view him as having been of value in the game from that level alone - regardless of whether or not he made a good call over the length of time a stomach bug might affect him. And having a "bug" for more than two days just means it's a very nasty bug, but still a bug.

I actually found him a massive waste of space with his constant 'I wanna go but I wanna stay' drama lmao but that's just me.

Trust mate, I would kill to be on this show. So to see plebs like Evan out there claiming to be a 'superfan' but making total rookie errors just makes me wanna reconsider my approach in my next video. If I get a chance to make a 'next video'.

It wasn't 2 days prior to landing - it was 2 days prior to the start of taping - so during the 5 day 'press period' they do in the pre-game. So of course he wouldn't pull out - he was so damn close to being there. Again, gastroenteritis is a 3-5 day virus and he probably thought it was that - clearly it was something more sinister like a parasitic infection. My ex girlfriend got one when she went to rural Vietnam and those things hang around for months. For someone like her, who was eating really well and young, she had far less symptoms - just frequent IBS / nausea. For someone at his age, when you're in an environment where you're not eating/sleeping/drinking right; those things are going to run rampant on your system.

Rice is actually good if you have the squirts. Or is that just for dogs? Hmmm...

It is. The BRAT diet (Bananas, Rice, Stewed Apple & Toast) is my go-to when I've got a stomach virus. Which is why I think it was parasites; because they'll screw you up no matter what you eat.

It is. The BRAT diet (Bananas, Rice, Stewed Apple & Toast) is my go-to when I've got a stomach virus. Which is why I think it was parasites; because they'll screw you up no matter what you eat.

I have a cast-iron stomach but got some bug a couple of years ago and could not keep so much as a sip of tap water down, forget the solids. I thought I was going to die the projectile vomiting was so violent. Maybe he was just being delicate with the various details of his affliction.

Is there Ponderosa for this version? If not, WHY NOT?
Yes there is always a place where the voted out players go. They take the pre jurors on a remote trip somewhere. The jurors stay there. Not sure if they are going to film the arrivals at Pinderosa once the jury starts.

After tonight's episode I have a couple of new faves - Craig and Kylie.
I can't get on board with Aganoa at all, apart from Lee, and Kristie's eye-rolling.
Fiegs is better off out of there in his condition.

According to the official site Andrew is the runaway favourite. There's an ANDREW? :ban:

Go Phoebe...

Oh, poor Rohan the model who knows Tully* on just 1%, but at least he's ahead of Jennah-Louise and Tegan (who?). Even Sue has 2% (probably everyone in WA voted for her).

*BOOOOOOO!!!
Tegan (who?) my girl, could be a dark horse. You never know. I'm not holding out for much though. We need for another tribe to hog the limelight by losing a challenge to find out about more of the cast. Laughing myself silly at the Tully (boooooo) thing you did.

Ok week 2, episode 4

Aganoa officially changed their name to Agony.
they have an arch-nemesis: puzzles.

Saanapu officially changed their name to Seeyapetu
their "community idol" has left the game.

Vavau officially changed their name to Vavavrum
coming in from distant last place to overtake Agony..

Agony's phoebe, aka "the blindsider" has about 12 alliances going
in that 6 person tribe. the three girls. lee. rohan. kat. four girls.
it was hard to decide if to blindside rohan to believe kat was going,
or to blindside kat. Yet another puzzle she cant work out.

In the end, she knew too well rohan was playing that immunity idol, so it was kat.
But the Kat does have 9 lives. Pete's going means tribal council is a dud.
Kat smiles, while superfan kristie isnt. she wanted another "amputation".

Back