Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

I'm so behind in this show, are Lauren and her husband now formidable legit contestants?? They've been in sudden death so many times as well as the redemption round. Don't tell me she is justified in having that permanently smug expression!

...I can't stand that smug look on her face... I don't condone violence but she needs a good smack across the chops with an egg whisk when she does it at times in my opinion... just saying... cheers.

I still think they are rubbish cooks, being kept in for alleged "entertainment" value.
Regardless, they are awful to watch. Lauren's TOTES AMAZEBALLING just adds to the pain.
Mr Stickyfingers mentioned Gianni in the context of being Zana's ventriloquist dummy, and I agree. It really irks me to see weak men being dominated and even bullied by their partners. Grow a backbone and or balls! That goes for Carmine too, and Jessica's friendzone partner.

Last season's "cub & cougar" are in the gossip mags, apparently Matt left her. NON SHOCK there.

I still think they are rubbish cooks, being kept in for alleged "entertainment" value.
Regardless, they are awful to watch. Lauren's TOTES AMAZEBALLING just adds to the pain.
Mr Stickyfingers mentioned Gianni in the context of being Zana's ventriloquist dummy, and I agree. It really irks me to see weak men being dominated and even bullied by their partners. Grow a backbone and or balls! That goes for Carmine too, and Jessica's friendzone partner.

Last season's "cub & cougar" are in the gossip mags, apparently Matt left her. NON SHOCK there.

Yep, ditto to literally all of this!

Interesting about the cougar couple, but surely not even they are shocked.

Can't believe I forgot about Jessica. What a punish she was and in such a different way to Zana and Lauren.

I've gone off Laura bigtime! Being in the danger zone has really brought out her true colours. It makes a change when Zana seems nice in comparison.

As predicted, Anna & Jordan's meltdown was basically nothing. While I don't necessarily agree with the way he spoke to his mother tonight, Manu should really have kept his nose out of it.

Very unfortunate that Lauren & Carmine fluked some edible food tonight. Don't you hate those "oh my god I've ruined the dessert, we're gone... *after the break* Oh we've got enough to make another batch and it's PERFECT!" moments? It almost makes you think they are asked to stuff one up for dramatic effect.
I don't believe Anna & Jordan's meltdown tomorrow will last for more than a few seconds either.

...hahaha!... you were spot on the money there Meglos... much ado about nothing... the editors for the promos failed this time didn't they?... lol!... cheers.

I've gone off Laura bigtime! Being in the danger zone has really brought out her true colours. It makes a change when Zana seems nice in comparison.

As predicted, Anna & Jordan's meltdown was basically nothing. While I don't necessarily agree with the way he spoke to his mother tonight, Manu should really have kept his nose out of it.

...true... Manu should have said nothing... and also true about Laura... I'm so disappointed with her and the way that she is acting... a shame really... they were two of my favourites to win this too... cheers.

...that stupid dumb Lauren is trying so hard to be 'trendy' with those stupid words again... last night we had... "I want that 2 fitty K!"... ($250,000)... and tonight so far... "these peeps are totes cashed up!"... stop talking like a schoolgirl you dumbarse!... seriously... you sound bloody ridiculous... that drivel does not sound 'amazeballs' okay?... SPEAK ENGLISH ffs!!!!... where's that damn fork?... cheers.

...that stupid dumb Lauren is trying so hard to be 'trendy' with those stupid words again... last night we had... "I want that 2 fitty K!"... ($250,000)... and tonight so far... "these peeps are totes cashed up!"... stop talking like a schoolgirl you dumbarse!... seriously... you sound bloody ridiculous... that drivel does not sound 'amazeballs' okay?... SPEAK ENGLISH ffs!!!!... where's that damn fork?... cheers.
I knew you would pick up on those cos so did I - grrr

And yes Laura is a changed person when at the bottom - not good :(

Well Mr Sticky, I wouldn't assume she can actually speak English. She truly has no grasp of basic grammar. Sounds so dumb. And what's happened to the poor old adverb amongst all of the teams? I cooked it perfect. No that should be perfectly. I need to borrow your fork.

That voiceover bloke is so over the top.
I dont think the President of the United States would announce an imminent Martian attack with more gravitas.

...I'm so happy that Tasia and Gracia won tonight... they deserved it... thank God that Zana and the ventriloquist dummy have finally finished on this show... I think that Channel 7 have jumped the gun and given away who loses next between Anna and Jordan and also Lauren and Hardy...

...when they showed a brief clip of all of the ex-contestants up in the gallery above them watching them cook I saw Lauren up there cheering them on... I'm so positive that she was there...therefore they have to lose on Monday night for that to happen methinks...

...not very clever Channel 7... you nuff nuffs!... lol!... cheers.

Definitely the best outcome there!

I mean, Zana herself said she doesn't even need the money so it's best for everyone surely.

Weird that they didn't put Zana up against Lauren since they seem to have been depicted as rivals the whole way, this makes me think that Lauren is out next and the result was already determined that neither would be in the final, purely speculative of course.

Definitely the best outcome there!

I mean, Zana herself said she doesn't even need the money so it's best for everyone surely.

Weird that they didn't put Zana up against Lauren since they seem to have been depicted as rivals the whole way, this makes me think that Lauren is out next and the result was already determined that neither would be in the final, purely speculative of course.

Yes, I think so too. It does seem like Zana and Lauren were the two nasty ones carried to the end for entertainment value, but were never going to be allowed to win, because the audience demand a feelgood victory, and for the "villains" to get their just desserts.

...the show is on for 30 seconds and Lauren has already said "2 fiddyK!... seriously?... where's that damn fork?... cheers.

...I so hope that it is Lauren and Hardy that lose this tonight... I just couldn't handle it if they win this... I really couldn't... cheers.

...Anna is so pretty... especially when she wears her glasses!... **settle Sticky... settle**... cheers.

Back