Skip to main content

R U OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The personal insults, direct name calling, intimidation by means of humiliation and bitchiness has reached an all new level in this place. It's disgusting.

This is not in reference with this thread, but these forums in general.

Too fucking over the top now.
Yeah I'm sorry. I've been a big part of this, especially recently and I don't like it either. When you play in dirt you get dirty though, so I have to take responsibility. I'm going back to positive_dude which probably means ignoring some stuff :)
I truly am sorry for anyone who had to read all my crap recently.

Yeah I'm sorry. I've been a big part of this, especially recently and I don't like it either. When you play in dirt you get dirty though, so I have to take responsibility. I'm going back to positive_dude which probably means ignoring some stuff :)
I truly am sorry for anyone who had to read all my crap recently.
Actually I didn't even think of you in this. I think you have been outstandingly patient. And I'm not saying the people who I do think are contributing to it are bad. I just think it's becoming so blurred now and tempers are flaring across the board that they themselves don't see it.

Actually I didn't even think of you in this. I think you have been outstandingly patient. And I'm not saying the people who I do think are contributing to it are bad. I just think it's becoming so blurred now and tempers are flaring across the board that they themselves don't see it.
Unfortunately I did get tangled up in it and said some stuff I would have preferred not to have said.

Oh I see it, you gotta fight fire with fire sometimes.

I'm only using the red flame tho, WB is using the blue flame.
Maybe I should be more specific, but honestly the banter between you two is just that IMO. I was more talking about the shaming of people's past, the name calling about people's condition, the lack of compassion in threads that should be safe. The rest is just whatever

1933792_10208029278191438_8658762261952632993_n.jpg

I echo the sentiments above @hooleydooley , hope you ROK.

And damn it, the next most unlucky family member has just been hit a triple whammy, and she is having urgent surgery today.

All the youngest ones in our 8 siblings are going to go first, well at least we lived, our elders kind of retired early - and watched us get injured, LOL.

I echo the sentiments above @hooleydooley , hope you ROK.

And damn it, the next most unlucky family member has just been hit a triple whammy, and she is having urgent surgery today.

All the youngest ones in our 8 siblings are going to go first, well at least we lived, our elders kind of retired early - and watched us get injured, LOL.

Thinking of you and your family - hope it all works out ok xo

Thanks for the good vibes sent out, I am very grateful that my sister has made it through 6 hour surgery.
And I spoke with her, and she sounds so happy, she can move her legs and is thrilled, the agonising pain has abated also.
She still has huge stuff to overcome and have treated.

I have to commend Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital, they are 1st class, so kind and helpful and top notch surgeons.

Thanks for the good vibes sent out, I am very grateful that my sister has made it through 6 hour surgery.
And I spoke with her, and she sounds so happy, she can move her legs and is thrilled, the agonising pain has abated also.
She still has huge stuff to overcome and have treated.

I have to commend Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital, they are 1st class, so kind and helpful and top notch surgeons.

Great news to hear. I know it is going to be hard for her but I hope the rest of her journey goes as smoothly as it possibly can.

I have to go to Perth. I need accommodation, near Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Anyone from Perth? Any advice?
Things are bad, I have to go and help my sister fight for her life.
Need accom for 10-14 days firstly. And later we will probably need longer term.
Looking at air bnb etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back