Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Mazda cx-5. A white one. It's two years old so not brand new but much more fancy than I've ever had anyway.
Ohhhhhh I'm very jelly! I keep thinking I'll trade up for one of those ... but now there's also the CX3 ... and it will be a while before they are appearing as used cars ... might need to do a test drive at some point to check them out

Enjoy your new car ... rotten stinker (thats my inner jealous bitch coming out ... its the heat!!! Honest!!!

Ohhhhhh I'm very jelly! I keep thinking I'll trade up for one of those ... but now there's also the CX3 ... and it will be a while before they are appearing as used cars ... might need to do a test drive at some point to check them out

Enjoy your new car ... rotten stinker (thats my inner jealous bitch coming out ... its the heat!!! Honest!!!

The cx3 seriously tempted me! I decided to stick with the 5 since I'd already done the research and could get one a bit older but it wasn't a simple decision.

I can't blame you with the heat. It's been so hot I haven't even fancied much of a joy ride yet haha

I want a red one ... cos everyone knows the red ones go faster
Mind you I wanted a green 2 and ended up with a silver one ... just that the price was too good ... still love the green ones though

I want a red one ... cos everyone knows the red ones go faster
Mind you I wanted a green 2 and ended up with a silver one ... just that the price was too good ... still love the green ones though

that is true. red ones do go faster.

I exceeded my own expectations of myself. I got some bad feedback yesterday, and I assumed I would wallow, but I didn't and I am proud of myself that I accepted the criticism, changed my behaviour and moved on. The old me would have fixated on my flaws for weeks, months or years, but I can now not let the demons get to me and became a better person.

I exceeded my own expectations of myself. I got some bad feedback yesterday, and I assumed I would wallow, but I didn't and I am proud of myself that I accepted the criticism, changed my behaviour and moved on. The old me would have fixated on my flaws for weeks, months or years, but I can now not let the demons get to me and became a better person.
Good for you Delcan :)

...hey all... a couple of months ago... (the 10th of September to be precise lol!)... in the 'General O/T Chit Chat Thread' I posted some photos of my herb garden that I had redone from scratch if you remember... (I didn't post this in there because they are all in the middle of a massive conversation and I didn't want to interrupt the 'flow' in the conversation... hence the reason for me posting it here)...

...anyhow back to what I was prattling on about lol!... this is what the new herb garden looked like when I first did it and all of the herbs were just mere seedlings if you remember them from before...

HERB GARDEN #2.jpg

DSC00488.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

...well... I said that I would post some images of it when it has grown so here are those images just over 2 months later... I have cut them back and dehydrated a few of them once since then to make my own herb mixes instead of buying them... now that they have grown back a tad bit stronger I thought that I'd take some photo's of them of how they look now... here they are...

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00722.JPG

...those chilli plants on the top layer to the left have just started producing heaps of flowers so there will be plenty of them to come... I am pretty stoked that it has taken off so well... it was a labour of love after having let the last herb garden in the same location go to ruin when I had that stroke of mine so yeah!... I need to cut some of them back over the next couple of days to dry them out in my dehydrator for making more herb powders and mixes... I can't wait... happy days!... lol!... cheers.

...hey all... a couple of months ago... (the 10th of September to be precise lol!)... in the 'General O/T Chit Chat Thread' I posted some photos of my herb garden that I had redone from scratch if you remember... (I didn't post this in there because they are all in the middle of a massive conversation and I didn't want to interrupt the 'flow' in the conversation... hence the reason for me posting it here)...

...anyhow back to what I was prattling on about lol!... this is what the new herb garden looked like when I first did it and all of the herbs were just mere seedlings if you remember them from before...

View attachment 50706

View attachment 50707

View attachment 50715

...well... I said that I would post some images of it when it has grown so here are those images just over 2 months later... I have cut them back and dehydrated a few of them once since then to make my own herb mixes instead of buying them... now that they have grown back a tad bit stronger I thought that I'd take some photo's of them of how they look now... here they are...

View attachment 50710

View attachment 50711

View attachment 50713

View attachment 50714

...those chilli plants on the top layer to the left have just started producing heaps of flowers so there will be plenty of them to come... I am pretty stoked that it has taken off so well... it was a labour of love after having let the last herb garden in the same location go to ruin when I had that stroke of mine so yeah!... I need to cut some of them back over the next couple of days to dry them out in my dehydrator for making more herb powders and mixes... I can't wait... happy days!... lol!... cheers.
wow MrS ... WOW!! What a beautiful herb garden!

View attachment 50706

View attachment 50707

View attachment 50715

View attachment 50710

View attachment 50711

View attachment 50713

View attachment 50714

Wow Sticky - that looks amazing! You've done a great job looking after those herbs!

View attachment 50706

View attachment 50707

View attachment 50715

View attachment 50710

View attachment 50711

View attachment 50713

View attachment 50714

Loving those herbs - good work!

Today my girl is here for a few days. It seriously makes me so happy when she is here. We went food shopping together & she did stupid dances down the aisles & she slid on a grape on the floor in the fruit section & landed square on her ass. We laughed for so long, she was actually on the floor rolling laughing & a manager came up to see if she was ok. Poor guy, we were literally out of breath with laughter & I was hopping around from leg to leg cuz I thought I was gonna wee my pants. Today, everything is good in my world.

To Fricken Funny!!!!!

HAHA I wish I saw that happening in my supermarket!

On a serious note ........ WHERE ARE YOU NOW????

@shaydee I love your story, and @Mr Stickyfingers your garden is beautiful...

HELP
I have a bird in my kitchen and a rottie going nuts.
I think I may have killed it???

They terrify me in enclosed spaces, so I put on a hat, armed with a broomstick and fly spray, the dog and I tried to point it in the direction of the door.
It got stuck in the curtain netting and crap in the sink. Window now open for it - but nothing is moving.
We are taking a break with it locked out in the kitchen.
Can birds die from fly spray? Shock???
Stupid thing, they keep trying to steal the dog food in the laundry, never in the kitchen before.

HELP

They terrify me in enclosed spaces, so I put on a hat, armed with a broomstick and fly spray, the dog and I tried to point it in the direction of the door.
It got stuck in the curtain netting and crap in the sink. Window now open for it - but nothing is moving.
Stupid thing, they keep trying to steal the dog food in the laundry, never in the kitchen before.
While I understand you have a fear, what an unnecessarily cruel thing to do to a living creature.

Of course they can die if sprayed directly with a poison, but you already knew that.

HELP

Of course to could! Not even by accident either...

Back