Skip to main content

RANT!

...I hate Channel 9 with such a passion... my sweet darling wife insists on watching 'Mornings' to find out all of the News... I have to tolerate it because of that and I so hate Karl Stefanovic and his gigantic ego... :mad::punch::rage:... all of them pander up to him and laugh at anything that he says and does and then that gets me riled up even more :bang::bang::bang::bang::bawling::arghh:... she got angry with me one morning because I was swearing at something pathetic that Stefanovic was doing and then turned it over to Channel 7 to shut me up and there was 'Koshie'!... I meekly had to ask her to turn it back over because I hate him as much as I do Stefanovic lol!... cheers.

Stefanovic is the worst. Him and Scott Cam - zero talent. But Nine is obsessed with them

Stefanovic is the worst. Him and Scott Cam - zero talent. But Nine is obsessed with them
The oerson I loathe on tv is Whitney the ex cricketer ... he on some show about Sydney and things to do ... Weekender I think ... he's got this really whiney voice that has me grinding my teeth!

The oerson I loathe on tv is Whitney the ex cricketer ... he on some show about Sydney and things to do ... Weekender I think ... he's got this really whiney voice that has me grinding my teeth!

...yes!... yes!... yes!... now there's one face that I'd love to hit with a frypan!... he so loves himself to death that moron... I detest him too!... lol!... cheers.

What's with hairdressers and cutting hair how they want it and not how you do.
I totally understand how some girls just give up and refuse and cut it themselves.
I also get annoyed with the, oh I don't think you really want that colour you want this one, so you invariable walk out disappointed because it is a much more muted version of what you went in there to do!

Yes hairdressers can be annoying. My requests are quite simple, not too blonde, not too short and not layered so much I can't wear it up. Well actually no layers at all but sometimes they suggest this. It usually works out but sometimes a blonde hairdresser will think I too want white hair, or I'll end up with much shorter hair than requested/planned. I take better care of my hair these days so they don't need to whack as much off.

Silly how many times I've walked out of the hairdresser crying on the inside over my hair.

I once had the best hairdresser, he always did such an amazing job and I got along with him so well, and then one day he was gone with no forwarding details. Now THAT was sadder than all the godawful hair cuts I've ever had.

i had a friend who shifted a couple of times but trusted her hairdresser, so would go back to her hometown to get her hair done. it was one thing when it was an hour and a half drive, but when it meant flying to a different country it shows just how much love for the hairdresser was there!

Yes hairdressers can be annoying. My requests are quite simple, not too blonde, not too short and not layered so much I can't wear it up. Well actually no layers at all but sometimes they suggest this. It usually works out but sometimes a blonde hairdresser will think I too want white hair, or I'll end up with much shorter hair than requested/planned. I take better care of my hair these days so they don't need to whack as much off.

Silly how many times I've walked out of the hairdresser crying on the inside over my hair.

I once had the best hairdresser, he always did such an amazing job and I got along with him so well, and then one day he was gone with no forwarding details. Now THAT was sadder than all the godawful hair cuts I've ever had.
Haha this makes me feel better, I'm disappointed!
My hair dresser was awesome but she hurt her back and the pain killers mean she can't work anymore...I could cry lol.
i had a friend who shifted a couple of times but trusted her hairdresser, so would go back to her hometown to get her hair done. it was one thing when it was an hour and a half drive, but when it meant flying to a different country it shows just how much love for the hairdresser was there!
Yeah i totally get this though haha, especially as my hair isn't easy to take care of.

Haha this makes me feel better, I'm disappointed!
My hair dresser was awesome but she hurt her back and the pain killers mean she can't work anymore...I could cry lol.

Yeah i totally get this though haha, especially as my hair isn't easy to take care of.

Seriously, finding a good hairdresser is a big deal. I'm jealous of men who can just go to the barber and spend $10 and be satisfied. It's taken me a while to find a good one after the previous, I'm still not totally there yet.

That's some serious dedication. Although honestly, if I knew that this aforementioned hairdresser was in some far away place I may consider flying there. Maybe not overseas but I can't rule it out.

Marley who used to work at John Azzi in Mosman, if you read this then contact me!!

Seriously, finding a good hairdresser is a big deal. I'm jealous of men who can just go to the barber and spend $10 and be satisfied. It's taken me a while to find a good one after the previous, I'm still not totally there yet.

Yeah....it's the best.

For anyone who thinks that homemade sweets is the same as buying processed sweets/desserts, get effed! You can get more effed if you think it is so bad that I'm apparently ruining my children's health.

Seriously!

I make some cake to last the week, just so the kids and hubby can have a small piece here and there. I think that's perfectly fine. It does not have to be carrots and celery every day. I might make plain biscuits too here and there, and I also make sweet slices as well made with nuts, coconut, dates and honey... Ok so it has sugar in it. I don't eliminate it from the kids diet, but they are not having a great deal of it. Plus I make those things for when I have guests come over too. So don't insult me by saying it's just the same as store bought and a waste of time to be in the kitchen when I'm killing my children's health all the same you moron!

Keep your damn opinions to yourself instead of shoving another piece of my HOME-MADE lemon coconut cake in your mouth. Oh and also, you may want to read what is actually in your pomegranate drink you so highly speak of you fuckwit!

Rant over!

It's a no win situation. I am very anti both of them but I prefer Today as a package. I will on occasion watch the ABC and I really should persist with that. Kochie's voice is more grating than Karl's smugness and full of himselfness and I am sick of Lisa dumbing herself down all the time. Tim Gilbert is the saving grace for me but they're all so brown nosey...to Karl, if I'm to be honest. He's a rude cockhead.

For anyone who thinks that homemade sweets is the same as buying processed sweets/desserts, get effed! You can get more effed if you think it is so bad that I'm apparently ruining my children's health.

Seriously!

I make some cake to last the week, just so the kids and hubby can have a small piece here and there. I think that's perfectly fine. It does not have to be carrots and celery every day. I might make plain biscuits too here and there, and I also make sweet slices as well made with nuts, coconut, dates and honey... Ok so it has sugar in it. I don't eliminate it from the kids diet, but they are not having a great deal of it. Plus I make those things for when I have guests come over too. So don't insult me by saying it's just the same as store bought and a waste of time to be in the kitchen when I'm killing my children's health all the same you moron!

Keep your damn opinions to yourself instead of shoving another piece of my HOME-MADE lemon coconut cake in your mouth. Oh and also, you may want to read what is actually in your pomegranate drink you so highly speak of you fuckwit!

Rant over!
I'd be more than happy to sample your cakes. Home made is always best, regardless. I love seeing something that's made with care and love and oodles of gooey. Do you make lamingtons? :)

I'd be more than happy to sample your cakes. Home made is always best, regardless. I love seeing something that's made with care and love and oodles of gooey. Do you make lamingtons? :)
I would love to make them! I haven't a clue how because it looks like it would be quite hands on and i just know I will get messy. The kids will like it though. Have you a recipe?

Seriously!

Rant over!

I don't get where this culture of judging parents came from, but people need to get of their high horses and look in their own back yard before they bitch and moan about others.

Easier said than done @Sweetgeek but ignore them. Mum-shaming is such a bizarre thing, save it at least for those that abuse their kids or something, not someone who is so kind natured and nurturing as you are with your boys. Well from what I can gather on here anyway. You obviously have your kids best interests at heart, and I guess so to do these other mothers but everyone has different values etc, shaming others for having a different belief to your own is so not cool.

I don't get where this culture of judging parents came from, but people need to get of their high horses and look in their own back yard before they bitch and moan about others.
I'm just shocked people are so easily able to state things these days. Not that it was said in an obviously nastily way, but I read loud and clear your criticism and undertone of putting me down in front of others. All the while talking about how your mum cooks for you so you don't have to stress not even 15 minutes prior... Are people this stupid? I can't even be kind with some people.

Back