Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
giphy.gif

Oh thanks for asking Donna, if I could blow big money on 1 item it would be this...

008.1.jpg

In fact that is just what I did today. I've been wanting a bag like that for such a long time and today I was just like "oh fuck it! I'll treat my self" I got it from a really lovely boutique on my main street.... locally run business (gotta support that :)).

So has anyone else treated themselves lately? or are you eyeing off a certain item that is just calling to you...Coz if you are I think you should just...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DO IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.....:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Nothing huge in my purchases today as all I bought was the new Lee Child book and the new Sue Grafton one. Got a freebie Vince Flynn book too. If money was no object I'd get a first class around the world ticket. Any suggestions for which airline I should choose?

Hah sweet.

I bought a new lounge the other day using some of my tax return!
Good one! Nice lounge?
Nothing huge in my purchases today as all I bought was the new Lee Child book and the new Sue Grafton one. Got a freebie Vince Flynn book too. If money was no object I'd get a first class around the world ticket. Any suggestions for which airline I should choose?

I'll suggest to you Emirates, along with a stop over in Dubi... very fancy LOL.

...I have done a tandem jump from a plane...done the Thunder jet boat ride in Sydney Harbour... climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge... done Paintball a few times... have done the V8 Hot Laps at Eastern Creek (as a passenger only... lol!)... so the next thing that I intend to shout myself to on my birthday next year is this... indoor skydiving... (I want to pretend that I am Superman for a few minutes lol!)... it is only half an hour away so it's just a matter of when hence the reason that I've decided on my next birthday...

5125b6_cffebf96f1c84535aff84b8d5eef6742.jpg_srz_674_449_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

ifly-downunder.jpg

210127-e2dab7d2-e2f9-11e3-8e6d-abe4e4200487.jpg

...I know that I will enjoy it because when I did that tandem skydive I wished that I did the whole course and jumped on my own... but... as they say... stiff cheddar!... maybe next time lol!... cheers.

...I have done a tandem jump from a plane...done the Thunder jet boat ride in Sydney Harbour... climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge... done Paintball a few times... have done the V8 Hot Laps at Eastern Creek (as a passenger only... lol!)... so the next thing that I intend to shout myself to on my birthday next year is this... indoor skydiving... (I want to pretend that I am Superman for a few minutes lol!)... it is only half an hour away so it's just a matter of when hence the reason that I've decided on my next birthday...

View attachment 49575

View attachment 49576

View attachment 49577

...I know that I will enjoy it because when I did that tandem skydive I wished that I did the whole course and jumped on my own... but... as they say... stiff cheddar!... maybe next time lol!... cheers.

Ha ha! They showed that on the bachelor last night, sticky. The bachelor, Sam, took a woman named Bec to that place and it looked really fun even on tv.

Ha ha! They showed that on the bachelor last night, sticky. The bachelor, Sam, took a woman named Bec to that place and it looked really fun even on tv.

...aw nuts!... I don't watch that show... I think that it would be insane lol!... I always loved watching the Apollo Astronauts inside those NASA planes just floating around inside it while the plane did a nose-dive which made them weightless when I was a kid and always wanted to do the same thing... I see this as the closest thing to it to achieve my dream... I am still a child at 62... just ask my sweet darling wife lol!... cheers.

Oh that's good, my current couch is not long enough to lie on comfortably and it's such a first world problem but I seriously hate it.

Haha yes. If I am being honest it was actually my number one priority. The lounge that it is replacing was awkward to lay on.

Such a lounge lizard.

Haha yes. If I am being honest it was actually my number one priority. The lounge that it is replacing was awkward to lay on.

Such a lounge lizard.

Hahaha yeah, well it's like what you (I think it was you?) said about % of life spent in bed really emphasising the need for comfort, I think you can't go past a comfy couch.

A real life dinosaur.

t-rex-dinosaur-clip-art-T-Rex-Dinosaur_1.png

I could have it as a pet and train it to be a world champion ice skater!

Me: Now listen here, Rexy, you need to work on getting your balance right. There is only three weeks to the big event and I can not allow you to be falling over like that.

Rexy: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Me: No, don't you start bitching again. You go out there and practice.

If for some unknown reason I can't find a dinosaur I will settle for a unicorn who can grant me wishes

1419618-unicorn2.jpg

A real life dinosaur.

t-rex-dinosaur-clip-art-T-Rex-Dinosaur_1.png

I could have it as a pet and train it to be a world champion ice skater!

Me: Now listen here, Rexy, you need to work on getting your balance right. There is only three weeks to the big event and I can not allow you to be falling over like that.

Rexy: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Me: No, don't you start bitching again. You go out there and practice.

If for some unknown reason I can't find a dinosaur I will settle for a unicorn who can grant me wishes

1419618-unicorn2.jpg

Umm ........ I am going to bite.

I did see 13 of these for sale on gumtree yesterday, so go lose yourself there and have a looksee and 'treat yo self'.

BTW, I personally would prefer to read real life stuff here and treating thy self, not the silly fantasy stuff you just posted .............

Dreams and Mind Visions are free ..........

You have pissed me off, with your post. I posted something I wished to do, and am unable to do so atm and now I have had news that I wish I could be seeing my loved ones .......... and I read about your fucking stuff that does not exist in real time, here and now?

Please go away from this thread and may 13 x 13 x 13 x13 x 13 x 13 x13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 scare you away from here, and
any thread that has a FIRE BREATHING DRAGON on patrol ..............

images

Back